Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Blog Posts

Re: Oh It's About That Time...

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJupiter View Post
    Yeah I wish I could be like that. I'm gonna try to. I own my own really busy business, so it makes it tough. But I'm typically pretty free on Sundays and my wintertime is pretty darn slow too. So we shall see!

Hope to rock a bunch with you guys. Maybe even be a contributor to things again. I miss making wonderful things happen in this community. Those were good times.

-Micro
    Yeah see if I owned my own business, I doubt I'd have time haha. Once I get out of college I'll probably be in the same boat as you; need to buy a house, pay taxes, uphold said house and car, etc etc. Then I'll probably only be on when I have absolutely nothing else to do, or just to relax at night.

Hopefully we can play some games though Micro! Glad you decided to check in, made my Friday haha.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Yeah for collaboration, Kyle!

The fact that you still have that is freakin' awesome by the way.

I'm also working on several other things. I write for an entertainment blog out of Denver, working on a youtube channel, getting a degree in Multimedia Journalism, and trying to write my second(ish) novel. We all grew up so fast.

tumblr_litkzaldnn1qghlk1o1_500.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    Now there is a face I've always enjoyed seeing here. How are you friend? It's been to long since you've been on these boards. Hope all is well Kyle, jump back in here if you got time!
    Cody I totally forgot you changed your name. So awesome to see you. To this day, you always remain one of the people I respect most in this community. Hope we get to rock some together!

-Micro

Oh hey, i've seen your name tossed around a few times, but you were before my time. Although if you're like myth, than i think we'll get along just fine.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Oh look. It's guys that were around in my time. HI GUYS. Missed ya'll! Raz and I are still farting around here XD. Snackman, Cody and you need to team up again for some epic Waterworks battles.

I created Hill 30

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by Snackman90 View Post
    Hi.
    Micro coming back warmed my heart with affection and glory. You sir, just melted it. So nice to see you here Snack

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    Oh look. It's guys that were around in my time. HI GUYS. Missed ya'll! Raz and I are still farting around here XD. Snackman, Cody and you need to team up again for some epic Waterworks battles.
    YES! TO THE HILL SNACKMAN! WE CAN DO IT!

It's SpartanBH! I wonder if he still hates me lol.

I was looking through your gametypes and it brought a smile to my face when I saw Hill 30. Those were some good games! Now if only we had Terminal again to relive some of those neck and neck slayer games or crazy 1 second win hill games.

-Micro

Hello, sir! If you remember me at all, it's probably in the form of a high-pitched annoying kid named Sean Shady51 back in halo 2. and Snackman is in here too, dear lord! cool to see that you're still writing. Cool to see all of these older people that were like my idols when i first joined coming back lmao.

Thread Information