View Poll Results: Boltshot & Ordnance Compromise

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this proposed compromise.

22 43.14%
  • I like PART of this compromise (explain in a reply)

5 9.80%
  • I dislike this. Come up with something better.

10 19.61%
  • I dislike this. Keep it how it is now.

14 27.45%
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Re: Boltshot & Ordnance Compromise

Quote Originally Posted by JamCliche View Post
    I shiver at the thought. I want to have a Flag and Flagnum as a loadout weapon. Just my own flag to carry around and a pistol to show folks who's the boss.

Just remember, the Boltshot isn't gone. It's gonna be on maps!
    Even better! Camo with the boltshot! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    I can see non invisible people even easier.
    :-)
    I know I should stay on topic but just this last post, Its funny because they ''think'' I cant see them when I plainly know they are there, so I usually toy with them by walking around in front of them to see what they do, and then I stick them or kill them in some other embarrassing way

yes we really do if ur gonna talk about that move it somewhere else this is a pretty important debate I mean not to be hostile but im very annoyed with the way people have viewd things all day.....

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Stay on topic guys.

ok, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

sirs

I don't like this so-called "comprimise". It really doesn't solve anything? One group doesn't want ordinance. a seperate group does. a third group wants boltshot gone. and a forth wants to keep boltshot... but somehow by keeping the boltshot on the map it solves both problems? This is a solution to neither problem. They can't be mashed together. they are two seperate problems needing two seperate solutions. Sounds to me like someone just got tired of arguing and made this solution up to try to shut people up when clearly more effort is needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this thread is pointless and needs to be delted. We have one thread for the ordinance argument. Why not have another for boltshot. instead of one for ordinance and one for ordinance/boltshot. doesn't make much sense to me.

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by zaradomerix View Post
    I don't like this so-called "comprimise". It really doesn't solve anything? One group doesn't want ordinance. a seperate group does. a third group wants boltshot gone. and a forth wants to keep boltshot... but somehow by keeping the boltshot on the map it solves both problems? This is a solution to neither problem. They can't be mashed together. they are two seperate problems needing two seperate solutions. Sounds to me like someone just got tired of arguing and made this solution up to try to shut people up when clearly more effort is needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this thread is pointless and needs to be delted. We have one thread for the ordinance argument. Why not have another for boltshot. instead of one for ordinance and one for ordinance/boltshot. doesn't make much sense to me.
    We had both. This is a thread discussing a fix. The Boltshot revision is a compromise, and that is part 1. But we also said, on top of moving where the Boltshot and Plasma Pistol can be found, that we would be revising the Ordnance to be less oppressive by moving more powerful weapons to map Ordnance. That is part 1. The methods happen to coincide in one area - the fact that the secondary weapons would be on both the map and drop Ordnances, but it is not a one-all solution to both with one simple fix. It is complex, and understandably in need of much tweaking to finalize. It was not formed in a day.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

I think its balanced, I just really hate the plasma pistol. Ruins the balance on maps with vehicles.
    That just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by J05hu498 View Post
    I think its balanced, I just really hate the plasma pistol. Ruins the balance on maps with vehicles.
    The boltshot does the same for infantry. I personally have no problem with either. If they are boltshotting stick them. or maybe don't run in blindly. use promethian vision or a hologram to draw them out. or jetpack above them. or thruster pack past them before they can shoot. there are many solutions. and as for the plasma pistol, how else are you suposed to destroy vehicles? they are moving 100 miles per hour. if the rockets are gone you are doomed to be trolled by fast-moving vehicles until rockets respawn or until you get the fortune of sticking the vehicle.

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by zaradomerix View Post
    The boltshot does the same for infantry. I personally have no problem with either. If they are boltshotting stick them. or maybe don't run in blindly. use promethian vision or a hologram to draw them out. or jetpack above them. or thruster pack past them before they can shoot. there are many solutions. and as for the plasma pistol, how else are you suposed to destroy vehicles? they are moving 100 miles per hour. if the rockets are gone you are doomed to be trolled by fast-moving vehicles until rockets respawn or until you get the fortune of sticking the vehicle.
    But the players who got those vehicles earned them. They are on the map. Free to anyone who can get to them and avoid getting killed in the acquisition and subsequent operation. Plasma Pistols, on the other hand, are devastating to vehicles, and everyone can have them.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Thread Information