View Poll Results: Boltshot & Ordnance Compromise

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this proposed compromise.

22 43.14%
  • I like PART of this compromise (explain in a reply)

5 9.80%
  • I dislike this. Come up with something better.

10 19.61%
  • I dislike this. Keep it how it is now.

14 27.45%
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
    Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Re: Boltshot & Ordnance Compromise

Quote Originally Posted by zaradomerix View Post
    I'm going to ignore the fact that you specifically called me out, because you made one valid point. Testing. I have no problem testing the waters with these new ideas, but that's the problem. Not one person has suggested a TEST. they have said, change it, and use it in battle night. no one has said, lets have a few practice sessions and see how we like. they all say, let's do it, and to me it sounds like these changes will either become perminant, or once we make them it will be A TON of work to change them again if we do not like them. an actual TEST would be great. and if someone wants to make a new poll to vote on whether or not to TEST these new ideas i would gladly vote yes. but voting right away to change them is a huge jump that many players, such as myself, are not willing to take. It cause me to lose 3 or 4 battle nights before we decide its a bad idea and then one team wins the war over a bad idea... but yes a test would be great. someone make a poll...
    We've been saying it all along. We're testing the options. That's why it's being put up now, on the week we have break. This whole thread is for testing and getting suggestions and discussion issues.

Why do you ignore all my posts? I'm trying to be helpful here.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

I'm going to ignore the fact that you specifically called me out, because you made one valid point. Testing. I have no problem testing the waters with these new ideas, but that's the problem. Not one person has suggested a TEST. they have said, change it, and use it in battle night. no one has said, lets have a few practice sessions and see how we like. they all say, let's do it, and to me it sounds like these changes will either become perminant, or once we make them it will be A TON of work to change them again if we do not like them. an actual TEST would be great. and if someone wants to make a new poll to vote on whether or not to TEST these new ideas i would gladly vote yes. but voting right away to change them is a huge jump that many players, such as myself, are not willing to take. It cause me to lose 3 or 4 battle nights before we decide its a bad idea and then one team wins the war over a bad idea... but yes a test would be great. someone make a poll...
    Thursday night. Myth is hosting testing. As are many other leaders. Look back a few pages. I want to say its at 9pm est.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

The forge department has already planned that they will be testing it.
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Panic THIS TOPIC is about the Boltshot compromise. We aren't arguing no personal ordinance here.

Also, with this compromise, rockets/sniper are removed from the regular ordinance anyway, so the best you can get out of it would be a sword/shotgun? Heavy is different
    really.... posted in the boltshot/ordinance comprimise thread... but theres no ordinance involved... you know... in the boltshot/ordinance comprimise... the boltshot/ordinance comprimise is about the boltshot... and has nothing to do with ordinance... is anyone else reading this because i really cant even make a point here, he already made it for me.

Violent by Design
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPhan View Post
    I'm being oppressed? Kid, I stand on the platform of no personal ordinance drops. Personal loadouts are fine. The guns in the game are fine. I've clearly ignored all the details of this revision as well (sarcasm intended). We want no personal ordinance drops. You can bring up anything else you'd like in order to skew the entire verbage, but it will not have any hold. And do not say that I have ignored all the details.

- - - Updated - - -

Blastoise, this is not about the boltshot. Good lord have I said I don't care about the boltshot 4 times yet?
    ... I don't care about what you said and I never read all of the recent posts... I was posting my opinion about the topic at hand, not your opinion.

"i wouldn't have known about the 0 spread DMR if it wasnt for CnB training" ~ Blayze
    "nothing like butt sex with a lip of dip" ~ Blayze

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

really.... posted in the boltshot/ordinance comprimise thread... but theres no ordinance involved... you know... in the boltshot/ordinance comprimise... the boltshot/ordinance comprimise is about the boltshot... and has nothing to do with ordinance... is anyone else reading this because i really cant even make a point here, he already made it for me.
    You must be looking at the wrong thread. Cause it is there in plain english. On the first page. (Unless the original post has been edited)

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Calm down no need for that.
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

You shouldn't mock Donkey. He's a respected member of this community and a High Council member for your faction. You'd do well to give him his due. He clearly made a syntax error in his post and forgot to mention the Ordnance, but you should already know that the issues at hand are both the Secondary Weapons AND Ordnance Weapons.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post

Here is an early proposal of a possible Ordnance setup:

Left Slot (Niche Weapon)
    • Needler (w=3; 30%)
    • Concussion Rifle (w=3; 30%)
    • Plasma Pistol (w=2; 20%)
    • Boltshot (w=2; 20%)
    Bottom Slot (Main Ordnance)
    • Shotgun (w=1; 20%)
    • Energy Sword (w=1; 20%)
    • SAW (w=1; 20%)
    • Sticky Detonator (w=1; 20%)
    • Railgun (w=1; 20%)
    Right Slot (Powerup/Grenades)
    • Speed Boost (w=2; 18%)
    • Damage Boost (w=1; 9%)
    • Overshield (w=2; 18%)
    • Frag Grenades (w=2; 18%)
    • Plasma Grenades (w=2; 18%)
    • Pulse Grenades (w=2; 18%)
    Regular Ordnance would have the Rocket Launcher and Sniper Rifle removed, which will be featured more on the maps.

Left Slot (Niche Weapon)
    • Needler (w=2; 20%)
    • Concussion Rifle (w=2; 20%)
    • Plasma Pistol (w=3; 30%)
    • Boltshot (w=1; 10%)
    • Shotgun (w=1; 10%)
    • Energy Sword (w=1; 10%)
    Bottom Slot (Main Ordnance)
    • SAW (w=3; 27%)
    • Sticky Detonator (w=3; 27%)
    • Railgun (w=2; 18%)
    • Fuel Rod Cannon (w=1; 9%)
    • Rocket Launcher (w=1; 9%)
    • Sniper Rifle (w=1; 9%)
    Right Slot (Powerup/Grenades)
    • Speed Boost (w=2; 25%)
    • Damage Boost (w=1; 13%)
    • Overshield (w=2; 25%)
    • Frag Grenades (w=1; 13%)
    • Plasma Grenades (w=1; 13%)
    • Pulse Grenades (w=1; 13%)
    Heavy Ordnance would have the Gravity Hammer, Beam Rifle, and Spartan Laser removed, some of which will likely respawn on the map itself, depending on vehicles.
    Ordnance would be earned every 150 instead of 200 points.

Just incase you missed it. And to remind everyone what was proposed as far as drops and rates.

why don't we test my option?

Imperial Cross of Honor.....Distinguished Service.....Perfect Soldier.................. ...Royal Valor
    Imperial Medal of Honor Holder

Thread Information