Thread: Bored

Bored

Need a new game to play. Steam or FTP preferred. Been playing a little bit of Tera (weird mechanics though) and that's about it.

Re: Bored

Warframe. I've been playing it for a little bit now and I've been liking it a lot
    Fight for no one's sake... Only for something deep in your heart, for only those who are willing to die should be the ones to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by RahzVael View Post
    Warframe. I've been playing it for a little bit now and I've been liking it a lot
    Oh my god, this. This is such an interesting new game. It's both Steam and FTP.
    "You cannot judge me; I am Justice itself!
    We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent!
    But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother!"

"Also, is English your first language? I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"I want to be sure we're communication clearly here."

"we're communication clearly here."

- Jam Cliché

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RahzVael View Post
    i concur, i have been playing it for the past hour, lots of fun, we should get a group for it and kick some ass

lol metascore of 69.....i have a dirty mind

Blog Posts

Planetside 2 is good, I wouldn't suggest SWTOR as a F2P. I hear DC Universe is good. Also there is STO (Star Trek Online). Rift goes F2P June 12th as well

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Yeah there is planet side 2. And I'm down to get a group together to run missions on Warframe anytime
    Fight for no one's sake... Only for something deep in your heart, for only those who are willing to die should be the ones to kill.

Thread Information