• Yes

9 37.50%
  • No

15 62.50%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Draft

Re: Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    Where exactly are you getting the idea that BLUE is only recruiting "high-skilled" people? Not sure where you are getting your information from, but I assure you that is not the case. We have been sending out messages to anyone that we match up against in MM.
    How is it that Barry has been having massive amounts of success (MoH caliber work) with recruiting on his own and the entirety of BLUE can't get one fucking recruit? Are you being serious right now? Ask Barry for help, I had similar troubles and he showed me his method. It works I promise you

As for the poll, I suppose I'm technically not active in the wars atm so I won't vote. Still think the idea is dumb. It simply won't work.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Recruiting is the main problem

But The draft is A good Idea because the Skill gap is to great to make games fun, So with the draft some people from blue will go to red and players go from red will go to blue, giving red skilled players and Blue will have skilled players come, which should make matches even. Also just because you might get drafted to a different team, Does not mean you Cant play with your old squad just for fun, the point of fc is Fun and finding Friends to play xbox with, so just because you might no longer play together on battle night shouldn't matter you still can play with your friends.
    Last edited by Drth spartan; 08-24-2015 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NervyDestroyer View Post
    How is it that Barry has been having massive amounts of success (MoH caliber work) with recruiting on his own and the entirety of BLUE can't get one fucking recruit? Are you being serious right now? Ask Barry for help, I had similar troubles and he showed me his method. It works I promise you

As for the poll, I suppose I'm technically not active in the wars atm so I won't vote. Still think the idea is dumb. It simply won't work.
    I beg your pardon?

First of all, no one is even mentioning Barry's ability or inability to recruit (besides you of course). Second of all, I was simply and only replying to his allegation at the fact that he seems to think that BLUE is only recruiting "high-skilled" players. I am honestly not even sure what you are replying to.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Careful drth don't wanna make any Redds mad with that post

Quote Originally Posted by NervyDestroyer View Post
    the entirety of BLUE can't get one fucking recruit? Are you being serious right now?
    Too late.....

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    Where exactly are you getting the idea that BLUE is only recruiting "high-skilled" people? Not sure where you are getting your information from, but I assure you that is not the case. We have been sending out messages to anyone that we match up against in MM.
    Having been in blue the majority of my career (and rather recently too) I can confirm that is entirely true. Many of the recruiters in BLUE just send messages to all recent players. (more difficult on the xbox one, so it moved on to just the team that was played with, and not the enemies, as per my knowledge.)
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    Having been in blue the majority of my career (and rather recently too) I can confirm that is entirely true. Many of the people in BLUE just send messages to all recent players. (more difficult on the xbox one, so it moved on to just the team that was played with, and not the enemies, as per my knowledge.)
    Indeed, this is was the way we try getting recruits while I was leader in Animus, sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fearfulpenguin View Post
    Indeed, this is was the way we try getting recruits while I was leader in Animus, sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't.
    easiest way to recruit
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

You all are putting the blame on BLUE for recruiting issues, the real blame is Barry and his silver tongue. Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words. You all need to chill though!

As for the draft, close the window!

I wonder Do people in fc not recruit because they don't know how, If that is the case we should create some type of training seminar so that every who thinks they cant recruit can be shown tips of how to recruit. On a side note we should probably get some DI's to set up a good Boot camp, Also We need more Head DI's or we need the assistant DI's to get trained on how to actually Process recruits.,

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.
    Sig'd
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Thread Information