Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What college?

Re: What college?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk View Post
    I'm going to University of Kansas next fall, to get a BA in Strategic Communications, a Minor in Business, and then eventually get an MBA in Marketing/Advertising.
    Pro.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyRiolu View Post
    What's so wrong with Petroleum Engineering, they make good money and I'm like a fucking genius in math/science.
    I have a few chemE friends, which is basically petroleum engineering here, its a ton of work, especially Ochem they had to be at class from like 7-11am just for that class everyday, math is not the hard part of engineering, but if its what you like to do definitely go for it
    you want to get a job you want to do, dont just go for money

Blog Posts

I have an 88 in O-Chem I feel smart.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    Yeah I can pretty much power through my first year, ill be done by 3 cause its so easy.

Haha, that sounds like the exact opposite of UNT. Going for a BFA In Communication Design (graphic art) is so incredibly rigorous here. There are portfolio reviews every year, and many, many cuts are made. It's a five year degree (if you don't take courses over the summer) at best, and each year is more stressful than the next. Which is why I have no time to actively participate here anymore.

That being said, this university and this program is highly regarded in the design field, and my resume will land me a well-paying job, whether that be graphic design or art direction, shortly after graduation.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138 View Post
    Haha, that sounds like the exact opposite of UNT. Going for a BFA In Communication Design (graphic art) is so incredibly rigorous here. There are portfolio reviews every year, and many, many cuts are made. It's a five year degree (if you don't take courses over the summer) at best, and each year is more stressful than the next. Which is why I have no time to actively participate here anymore.

That being said, this university and this program is highly regarded in the design field, and my resume will land me a well-paying job, whether that be graphic design or art direction, shortly after graduation.
    I'd die! I tend to lose interest very quick and when that happens i pay less attention, luckily this school is 90% hands on with projects, contests, and parties.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

currently going to a JC college. gonna transfer to Fresno State next fall =D

BLUE Soldier
    Gambler
    Shadow Broker
    Sangheili Shipmaster

Midlands Technical College (Beltline Campus)

A Reaper is not a name, it is a title, meaning ultimate badass.

Thread Information