The Day We Fight Back

Today is the day that we fight back against the NSA and our government's policies which violate our rights laid out in the Constitution and its amendments.

Join me, Mozilla, Google, Reddit, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the ACLU, tumblr, and more as we mark this day as the day where we stand united against our government's policies on surveillance.

Please click the link below to learn more as well as contact your representatives to make them aware that the American people won't sit down and watch our rights be cast to the wayside.

https://thedaywefightback.org/

Thanks.

Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Re: The Day We Fight Back

Yeah, seeing as 80% of Americans wanted some form of Gun Regulation Legislation right after a fucken shooting at a elementary school a year ago and nothing has changed, people calling and spamming congressmen's emails are sooooooo going to change their minds. I fucken hate our legislative branch

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Yeah, seeing as 80% of Americans wanted some form of Gun Regulation Legislation right after a fucken shooting at a elementary school a year ago and nothing has changed, people calling and spamming congressmen's emails are sooooooo going to change their minds. I fucken hate our legislative branch
    Then call your Congress person. One phone call equals about 100 emails in terms of strength.

Inaction and complaining that we won't be heard is the worst thing that you can do.

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Some good news out of the FCC somewhat related to all of this:

RT @engadget: The FCC is working on a plan to fix net neutrality, save the internet http://engt.co/1hb6fwj
    Last edited by Maxdoggy; 02-12-2014 at 10:30 AM.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

lol whats so bad about the NSA?
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Thread Information