Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: On the verge of another World War?

Quote Originally Posted by d3ad1te View Post
    Is that a joke? XM25

You do understand all the things you listed are needed for a powerful military....
    Two of the three things I listed China is developing (Anti-Grav Bomb) or already has (Stealth Aircraft Carrier).

As for the XM25, thats all well and good, but it's taken this long to develop and finally utilize that tech. I mean I remember when a couple years back they were talking how soldiers would soon be outfitted like the soldiers in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter were.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    Two of the three things I listed China is developing (Anti-Grav Bomb) or already has (Stealth Aircraft Carrier).

As for the XM25, thats all well and good, but it's taken this long to develop and finally utilize that tech. I mean I remember when a couple years back they were talking how soldiers would soon be outfitted like the soldiers in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter were.
    There is no such thing as an "anti-gravity" bomb. Maybe they are researching it but I assure you it wouldn't matter, why would I be afraid of this? We already have nukes which can obliterate the entire planet.

China is developing 3 aircraft carries to match India's and Japans upcoming carriers. Also XM25 is going into fullscale production next year.

Not that any of this shit matters because pretty much everything is going to be autonomous in the next 30 years. Human pilots and maybe even soldiers will be obsolete.

Civilian casualties will continue to rise until the only casualties of war are civilians. That's when drones will do all our bidding dun dun dunnn.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Eagle. I laughed my ass off cuz an antigrav bomb is impossible right now.. Hell scientists can't even figure 9ut if gravitons are real. Lol.

can't make a bomb if you have no science. Ur sources are flawed dude. No disrespect.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post
    Eagle. I laughed my ass off cuz an antigrav bomb is impossible right now.. Hell scientists can't even figure 9ut if gravitons are real. Lol.

can't make a bomb if you have no science. Ur sources are flawed dude. No disrespect.
    True that man. I was going to put that in my post. We are on the same page here.

Eagle you know we are just trying to prove our points. Still love ya. These topics are a great part of FC, because we can have quasi-intelligent discussions. I swear when I first joined I never noticed these type of conversations.

edit: I'd also like to point out that technically none of us are right. Who really knows wtf is going on. But the news so far has led me to believe Israel and Iran are going to go at it. I think "big wars" like the World Wars are over with. Since all of the top countries have nuclear weapons I bet we will see more cold war type of bullshit.
    Last edited by d3ad1te; 02-21-2012 at 10:35 PM.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

i dont read up on anything, im just waiting for shit to hit the fan

Blog Posts

Deadite I would love to think that another World War would never happen, but some crazy fucking people inhabit this world.

My Desk

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

look at why wars start every day, race, religion, land, views. war is everywhere, and it will never stop, its human nature to fight eachother no matter how much we try to stop and hide that nature of ourselves, it will always be there

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut9473 View Post
    look at why wars start every day, race, religion, land, views. war is everywhere, and it will never stop, its human nature to fight eachother no matter how much we try to stop and hide that nature of ourselves, it will always be there
    Hm I think this is true... But who knows. If we get ourselves off of fossil fuels(fusion) then maybe we wouldn't have to settle our differences through violence.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006

Blog Posts

If gas jumps another 25 cents, I'm going to start my own goddamn war.
    THE GAS IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk View Post
    If gas jumps another 25 cents, I'm going to start my own goddamn war.
    THE GAS IS TOO DAMN HIGH!
    I think Crammer from Mad Money said it might be 5 bucks a gallon by the end of the summer, and if Iran pulls their oil off our markets. We're fucked.

My Desk

Thread Information