Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: REDD ARMY.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: REDD ARMY.

Quote Originally Posted by II Recanz II View Post
    Eagle for the bullshitpostoftheyear award.

And baz, Id rather not. (Funny how I didnt even mention your name, yet you assume It was directed towards you. XD Guilty much?)

If this post gets me banned from this place so be it.
    basically it was directed at everyone who supports Raz, i support Raz.... i have nothing to be guilty about... iv even tried to talk Raz out of ideas that he has/had... i just dont understand why everyone is turning on him... you relise he has alot of the power to basically shut FC comepletly down right??? trust me, i bet he is/was thinking of doing it because people are attacking him over something stupid... im sorry if you think that im your enemy if i agree for what i think is right... (iv said this before and ill say it again) its an opinion, not a fact, not an order, or a way to say your correct.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrazy View Post
    This is gold. 90% of the posted messages agree with Yehsus. He gets banned.

Love it.
    This. This Right here.

And Bazonga, I would laugh if he actually does do that because we just felt like being trolls. Besides I believe he's holding his own pretty well atm composure-wise.

Third: How are we turning on him? Only thing most of us here are pissed about is that Yehsus was banned for being blunt. This was a personal confrontation, and therefore should have been delt with as such. If he was flaming, like, EVERYONE at once I would understand. This should have been a discussion between them, not just:

"Hey, Imma ban you now because you're talking about me like that."

Then it's apparently under the pretense of the fact that he's had multiple warnings. Okay, great. However this time he carries an EXTREMELY valid point within the "flaming". He then offers to help us with the ordeal.....and he's banned. That's Fair Rule if you ask me, totally/sarcasm
    Last edited by Hazy; 05-20-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Blog Posts

Eagle for the bullshitpostoftheyear award.

And baz, Id rather not. (Funny how I didnt even mention your name, yet you assume It was directed towards you. XD Guilty much?)

If this post gets me banned from this place so be it.
    Your one damn good reason as to why the new guys don't like the vets, you guys are suppose to be leaders and all you do is go around FC making disrespectful comments on anyone who is new to this place.

Your one of the reasons why FC has lost any form of respect, because you have none of it and your suppose to be a "veteran".

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Quote Originally Posted by EOD EAGLE View Post
    Your one damn good reason as to why the new guys don't like the vets, you guys are suppose to be leaders and all you do is go around FC making disrespectful comments on anyone who is new to this place.

Your one of the reasons why FC has lost any form of respect, because you have none of it and your suppose to be a "veteran".
    Because the new guys dont make disrespectful comments. TO GET RESPECT YOU MUST EARN IT!
    I've seen plenty of new guys trashing on vets and Im seen it the other way around.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Quote Originally Posted by EOD EAGLE View Post

Its recanz, hes not really considered a vet but hes damn good at voicing his opinion. Thats what hes done really around here and if you wanna take it to heart go for it thats what he wants so ull just hand him the win.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    basically it was directed at everyone who supports Raz, i support Raz.... i have nothing to be guilty about... iv even tried to talk Raz out of ideas that he has/had... i just dont understand why everyone is turning on him... you relise he has alot of the power to basically shut FC comepletly down right??? trust me, i bet he is/was thinking of doing it because people are attacking him over something stupid... im sorry if you think that im your enemy if i agree for what i think is right... (iv said this before and ill say it again) its an opinion, not a fact, not an order, or a way to say your correct.
    Actually, I respect everyones individual opinion. (Except Eagles XD) This is just me not agreeing with it. And should I be afraid of some kid that can lock me out of a gameing website? Not really. Theres this thing called, "Life".

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
    Because the new guys dont make disrespectful comments. TO GET RESPECT YOU MUST EARN IT!
    I've seen plenty of new guys trashing on vets and Im seen it the other way around.
    Same goes to the vets. If they want respect they have to show the new guys they deserve, so far Recanz has shown me he deserves nothing. No respect ever.

Hell he did this to me last war with Twizzey. I voice my opinion on the matter and I am wrong? No. You wanna know why the vets don't get the respect they deserve, is because most of them don't show that they deserve it.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Actually, I respect everyones individual opinion. (Except Eagles XD) This is just me not agreeing with it. And should I be afraid of some kid that can lock me out of a gameing website? Not really. Theres this thing called, "Life".
    STONER STONER STONER! WOOO!

No one likes Twizzy anyway.
    "AA's for quiters."

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    Double post so the fuck what.

Your right he can shut FC down. But its not like abunch of these members will pick it up again. Hell I've talked to Cody awhile back and he said he'd start his own if he had to.

I have respect for Raz. But really, this ban was stupid.
    "AA's for quiters."

YOU ALL NEED TO FUCKING SHUT UP!

NOW.

JESUS.

Just stop it.

Has no one tried to stop this stupid fucking bickering between the Vets and the New guys?

Raz, you seem to be more concerned with someone hurting your feeling than the obvious fact that this community is fucking turning against each other.

PS: SHUT THE FUCK UP. ALL OF YOU.

Ok. I'm done. You can continue.

RvBR/FC Veteran. 7 years

Thread Information