Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo 4..

Re: Halo 4..

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    He looks awesome!

He doesn't look like a punk bitch like he did in Halo 3. WOO!
    Oh boy..

I must say.. I think MC looked best in Halo 2..

I personally love his chest piece and I'm glad they gave him a new suit. He's had the Mark VI since 2004. It's about time he got an upgrade. I'm not sure how I feel about the helmet yet, but he's Chief and he'll always be a badass in my opinion. ^__^

Thats exactly the way I feel, Burning. I like everything about the armor except the helmet. In the trailor, not much is noticable, but in this picture the helmet looks mad wierd. As for the rest of the armor, it's ok, it's just the scratch on his chest looks like paint instead of a scratch XD

Blog Posts

I loved the Mark VI Armor he wore in Halo 3. He looked like a giant of a man, which he is, plus its the iconic look of the Chief. The battle damage to his suit in Halo 3 looked sweet, in this he looks like someone threw fruit at him. I think they shouldn't even touch his armor, even if in the time he was gone the UNSC had made a new batch of Spartans and they have made advances on the MJOLNIR armor. He's the Chief and don't fucken mess with him!!!

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

i liked the way the armor looked in the announcement trailer but this is just wrong

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

I just wanna know where he got the damn jetpack
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. Yeah, the helmet looks a bit off. But the rest looks great! Plus this is just a picture. His armor is bound to change between now and the release of Halo 4.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    I just wanna know where he got the damn jetpack
    You see him burst a door open with a pistol that fired grenade rounds and you worry about where he found the jetpack?

Please for the love of god tell me they're not adding noob toobs in Halo or something.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazy View Post
    You see him burst a door open with a pistol that fired grenade rounds and you worry about where he found the jetpack?

Please for the love of god tell me they're not adding noob toobs in Halo or something.
    You might have missed it, but they already did, grenade launcher..

Also that definitely wasn't a grenade round fired by his pistol. 343 nor Microsoft is that stupid. He shot some explosive object with the pistol which caused it to explode and create an opening for him to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. Yeah, the helmet looks a bit off. But the rest looks great! Plus this is just a picture. His armor is bound to change between now and the release of Halo 4.
    You may be right but..
    If you go to the xbox.com and look at the info on this game, that picture is the box art for the game.. usually the box art doesn't change. But then again, the box art never looks exactly like the in-game graphics.. we both could be right/wrong.
    Last edited by Lightning; 07-31-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Guess we'll find how good this game is when it comes out, right? Then we'll see which fears were correct and which ones were wrong.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Thread Information