Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Re: ICC News Special: Brotherhood War Atrocities!

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    Yea... nothing like an ice cream cone after a small mass murder.
    LOL :P

I'm still in awe that we're Role Playing a flame war? Kinda lost but hell it was kinda fun, infact I think we just put a nice event in the FC Canon storyline...

*Looks at Kuhblam...

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    What statements have been laughed at? Your providing evidence, your just freely saying that I have made mediocre arguments. Please tell me which ones are so mediocre?

I suggest BLUE HighCom terminates your rank due to you not being able to control your men as they slaughter innocent civilians, or did you know about this slaugther? Is this the reason why you are fighting so hard to say that images are false and that I am making mediocre arguments?

You are simply trying to cover up that you are just another heartless leader in that bastardized Army that was formed because a group of whiny officers in the old UNSC never go what they wanted. So now they go around killing civilians because they can easily paint a target on their head by saying they were supporters of the Empire!

Well let me tell you something, you scum bag! In the REDD we don't fire men like you, we don't dishonorably discharge men like you. We hang them for our Empire to see that your Brotherhood is nothing but murderers.
    You hang those who deify the will of the Empire you say, well then glad to know how you treat those who do not agree with you. The difference between me and those men and women you slaughtered is I am able to stand up for my self. I will not stand by as you kill harmless civilians in order to slander both myself and the brotherhood. You sir are scum

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    LOL :P

I'm still in awe that we're Role Playing a flame war? Kinda lost but hell it was kinda fun, infact I think we just put a nice event in the FC Canon storyline...

*Looks at Kuhblam...
    *takes off serous face*

this was fun

*puts on serous face to yell at eagle*

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

It's quite obvious that these Rebel are very locked on their choices with the Galaxy. It's quite a shame that I have now realized this, but it has became very obvious that these Rebel soldiers are so certain of what they believe in that this veil of "peace" they crave so much will probably never come. If Blue craves war so much, I would hate to see a galaxy where the rebels best the empire. We do not hope for conflict, we prevent it. We do not condone violence, we end it. And we do not start wars, we finish them. Peace cannot be achieved thru conflict and regardless of weather or not these images taken are real or fake, blue started these attacks. Blue waged war once again. And Blue would continue to wage this war they believe in so much. So I ask you, not just rebel officers, but the soldiers as well. Look at the bodies of your dead. Look at the emotionless faces of your "brothers" on the battlefield. And look at the choas of war that you've started. You slander the Empire with accusations of lies, but yet you risk lives of soldiers and civillians alike. Talk to the people of Reach who no longer have homes because of the war you've started. Ask them. "What do you think of the Brotherhood?"

I'm right back at it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    It's quite obvious that these Rebel are very locked on their choices with the Galaxy. It's quite a shame that I have now realized this, but it has became very obvious that these Rebel soldiers are so certain of what they believe in that this veil of "peace" they crave so much will probably never come. If Blue craves war so much, I would hate to see a galaxy where the rebels best the empire. We do not hope for conflict, we prevent it. We do not condone violence, we end it. And we do not start wars, we finish them. Peace cannot be achieved thru conflict and regardless of weather or not these images taken are real or fake, blue started these attacks. Blue waged war once again. And Blue would continue to wage this war they believe in so much. So I ask you, not just rebel officers, but the soldiers as well. Look at the bodies of your dead. Look at the emotionless faces of your "brothers" on the battlefield. And look at the choas of war that you've started. You slander the Empire with accusations of lies, but yet you risk lives of soldiers and civillians alike. Talk to the people of Reach who no longer have homes because of the war you've started. Ask them. "What do you think of the Brotherhood?"
    You obviously didnt read page 15. Arguments' over. I got mad and killed everything.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Remember, no Russian

I'm back

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

This false report was well expected from the corrupt tyranny that is REDD, we knew the Empire would attempt to hide the fact that they just lost four major battles and are now indeed losing this war. They conjured this cover up story so that they can hide that fact to the people and in turn try to turn them against us.

To bad we are the people and we are not fooled.

This is the very reason we are fighting against you, you kill and slaughter civilians to try and prove a false point. We are here to protect the people and provide them with freedom and safety from the hands of the Empire. All of those BLUE Armour body suits are registered KIA men from the battle of Viery Plaza that we lost, we were unable to collect our dead brothers bodies because we were forced to retreat and now it is clear that REDD has stripped our dead men of their Armour and used them for this plot.

The Empire sickens me, let it be known that BLUE will continue to march into your territory and defeat you in battle, we will provide a safe haven for the people and offer freedom. You will lose REDD, the Brotherhood is to strong for your little propaganda lies.

Heed this as a warning, BLUE will win!

-Lt. General Fuzzy-
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Thank you for that, Eri.

"Emporer"

Hilarious.

P.S. Losing; not lost.
    KILO COMPANY ^
    Commanding Officer & Founder 044BKIA

"Everything dies."
    -Major Syfe

On the bright side of all of this, one of those civilians in the article was wearing redd so he was obviously a spy
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Jonathan Craig

Notes taken from statements said in this topic. We will treat everything here as if spoken on the record.

On a further note, ICC's policy is to stand by its informational reports. We are having some... difficulties trying to keep out foreign constructs, but everything you see here was brought to light in coordination with our source, who will remain anonymous for security reasons.

Thread Information