Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Res3 Peacetime Update #1

Res3 Peacetime Update #1
    The one about Recruiting

Hello fellow members! It's been a while since our last update but HERE IT IS! Alright for starting off ladies and gents we are prepping for our next war! If everything remains on track and the recruits keep coming in then we will likely have the wars returned just in time for summer! If you want to speed up the process then REMEMBER you can always have a go at recruiting as well.

More upcoming information that will be included in a future update once we are closer to the wars.

Moral of the story
    Recruiting is in session, We bring in these people we may have a war on our hands! :)
    Anyway keep it up everyone and lets bring about a new Golden Age!
    (There's more lore to write,things to do and more stories to be made.)

About The Emails. (They don't always work)
    That being said,once your account has been created and IF your email has not sent through message (Mythonian or Metkill5685) and they can verify you so you can post in the enlistment office and join an army.
    Last edited by Silko; 04-19-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Re: Res3 Peacetime Update #1

If the war's start up again I may come back.

Any RW/DSR people still around?

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    If the war's start up again I may come back.

Any RW/DSR people still around?
    Why don't you call me anymore?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

War soon pls?

If the battles are every Saturday again I'm gonna str8 ghost like last time lol.

I'm Recently returning my self I'm aiming to remain within the REDD Faction if I can, I'm scouting out for any of my former squad mates or squads that use to know me particularly looking for any former RedWatch members my self curious if Redwatch is planning on making a return as a squad?

- Standing by awaiting SAR on Requiem -
    Last edited by Fateless Wolf; 05-02-2017 at 10:31 PM.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister x Wolf View Post
    I'm Recently returning my self I'm aiming to remain within the REDD Faction if I can, I'm scouting out for any of my former squad mates or squads that use to know me particularly looking for any former RedWatch members my self curious if Redwatch is planning on making a return as a squad?

- Standing by awaiting SAR on Requiem -
    Solid copy, Wolf. We have a lock on your position. Dispatching a recovery op to your location now. Welcome home, brother.

(No, we are not currently active here but if another war does start I'm sure I could get a few of us back together.)
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Solid copy, Wolf. We have a lock on your position. Dispatching a recovery op to your location now. Welcome home, brother.

(No, we are not currently active here but if another war does start I'm sure I could get a few of us back together.)
    - copy that, Its good to be back sir -

Sounds good two of my Creed members will be joining me in this return one of them you may remember " SkinnyFingers " and the other my former Xo BattierBones now known as Dust the Fox so that may make 3 of us vets coming back. We'll be standing by awaiting further orders till then.
    Last edited by Fateless Wolf; 05-04-2017 at 12:33 AM.

As a member of this community I'll give it my best to see this eternal conflict back on track.

(This set of Wars with recruits may prove *interesting* to say the least I'ma need a lot of help with boot camps before we do.)
    Any of you Vets think ya can help run in a few rookies? If so message me and I'll start sending them your way. XD

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

Given the right atmosphere, I could return to the wars as well. And would definitely be willing to try and run a few people through a bootcamp.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Thread Information