Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Assassins Creed IV

I've got something better, AC4 Reveal http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/03/04...-iv-black-flag

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

I was fairly displeased that i heard they where already coming out with a new Assassins Creed, but it actually seems to be promising.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Anyone know what team is working on it? Last I hear there were 3 different teams working on AC games and considering the team that did 1-3 (not counting brotherhood and revelations) just shipped their last game during winter I don't think it will be their team.

REDWATCH VETERAN

I believe its the same team that made AC3, they promised something a lot better, AC3 was merely a test is what they said so I have high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    I believe its the same team that made AC3, they promised something a lot better, AC3 was merely a test is what they said so I have high hopes.
    Only problem with that is the game was made in roughly 1 years time which could hurt quality. Guess it's time to do some digging.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Only problem with that is the game was made in roughly 1 years time which could hurt quality. Guess it's time to do some digging.
    "This one began development in the summer of 2011."
    Which is good, since this means its had time to straighten out the kinks from ACIII, and they had some developers from the Far Cry 3 team to help them with the layout of the map, which has me really excited. Since FC3 was addicting as hell.

http://kotaku.com/5988249/be-excited...d-be-skeptical

Good article to read if you want some good info on the game, I'm excited for the game. AC III was okay, not as bad as Revelations.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

What caught my attention was the fact that you can move from your boat into the water onto land into the jungle without loading screens, that's a huge progression.

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    What caught my attention was the fact that you can move from your boat into the water onto land into the jungle without loading screens, that's a huge progression.
    Same here! I love that they finally added that into the game, I can't wait to see it in action. I hope they have seamless transitions from cutscenes to gameplay like Max Payne 3 or RDR did.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Another AC game!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the game franchise is becoming like COD. A new game almost every year or less and few or unsignificant changes

Thread Information