Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Everything Forward Unto Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    Not even close, Eagle's facts are contradicting (As per normal)

All of the "Mark IV" variants you supplied in your first post are either Nobel Mark V variants or Mark VI Variants from Halo 3, non of which would work with a non-shielded Mark IV suit. You rely on Halopedia but, like all Wiki's, it can be edited by anyone, and can be inaccurate, as shown here. Any component Mark IV and older will not be compatible with a Mark V and newer suit due to shielded and changes in power supply/electronics, especially that pertaining to supporting a smart AI in armor.

Before you try and lecture me on things kid, get your facts straight.
    My facts aren't contradicting. At all.

Go read the article, not just click the images.

Under Armor Variants, read the Advanced Hardware Program. Some of the variants weren't created until later. Even then however the variants can look how they do and still be compatible with the Mk. IV. The internal components and hardware are the things that wouldn't be compatible. Not the cosmetics.

Besides as I said before, we haven't seen Kelly's helmet. Ever in any game. As for Fred's it looks like the Mk. V[B]. Chief's looks like standard Mk. IV. Kelly's armor however looks new.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by Nocte View Post
    My facts aren't contradicting. At all.

Go read the article, not just click the images.

Under Armor Variants, read the Advanced Hardware Program. Some of the variants weren't created until later. Even then however the variants can look how they do and still be compatible with the Mk. IV. The internal components and hardware are the things that wouldn't be compatible. Not the cosmetics.

Besides as I said before, we haven't seen Kelly's helmet. Ever in any game. As for Fred's it looks like the Mk. V[B]. Chief's looks like standard Mk. IV. Kelly's armor however looks new.
    Assuming you were right, which you're not, it still is not possible. Corbulo was attached in 2526, the earliest possible armor configuration would be EOD as according to your very incorrect information. Rather, 343 simply made live action armor to look similar to that of Nobel, in order to please fans that MC is "better" when that also is not true.

It states in Fall Of Reach that in August of 2525 every Spartan-II was given a Mark IV MJOLNIR suit, all identical. John was the first to be outfitted as he was the "lucky" one.

Seriously kid, you're shits all out of whack. The Wiki page has been edited by some idiot who didn't have his shit in order. It's very simple, the Canon never touches on customizing Mark IV suits until the visual mistake in FuD which as I said above, it probably to make MC look like the "best" and add on to his prestige. Your trying to use incorrect data to argue and incorrect fact.

This article is the most canon accurate on the Mark IV armor system and cites all Canon references to wear any customizations would have taken place. Incorrectly, it adds the EVA / Grenadier helmet to the Mark IV armor when both are Mark V components.
    http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_P..._Armor/Mark_IV

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

*cough* post the damn video? *cough* I should go get this *cough* checked out...

Found it.
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Blog Posts

Oh I agree on the date on which they received the armor, as well as when Chief, Fred, and Kelly went to Circinius IV.

What I'm saying that, we don't have much information at all on actual variants for Mk. IV. Just because their are no current non-canon sources doesn't rule them out. After all Spartan's were the best of the best. They would of had to be given customizations at some point to fit their style of combat.

I find it laughable though, that you're getting all bent of shape on this. Saying my facts "as per normal" are wrong, and pressing that absolutely nothing I'm currently saying it correct.

As for the "visual mistake" of FuD, I don't think it's a visual mistake. I think that Mk. IV had customizations before we think they do. I mean c'mon out of all of the MJOLNIR armor versions the Spartans have worn. Mk. IV was the longest.

Case in point 343 needs to make themselves a wiki or something similar.

My Desk

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by Nocte View Post
    Oh I agree on the date on which they received the armor, as well as when Chief, Fred, and Kelly went to Circinius IV.

What I'm saying that, we don't have much information at all on actual variants for Mk. IV. Just because their are no current non-canon sources doesn't rule them out. After all Spartan's were the best of the best. They would of had to be given customizations at some point to fit their style of combat.

I find it laughable though, that you're getting all bent of shape on this. Saying my facts "as per normal" are wrong, and pressing that absolutely nothing I'm currently saying it correct.

As for the "visual mistake" of FuD, I don't think it's a visual mistake. I think that Mk. IV had customizations before we think they do. I mean c'mon out of all of the MJOLNIR armor versions the Spartans have worn. Mk. IV was the longest.

Case in point 343 needs to make themselves a wiki or something similar.
    Then you've just proven you point as wrong. If something isn't stated in canon fact, it can't be considered fact like you have said. It can be speculated that there are variants, but until it is stated in fact though canon it is just that, speculation. Therefore, based on facts, there are no variants of Mark IV besides what Chief and the others were outfitted with originally.

Opinions on if there is or not are just that, opinions. We're dealing with facts though. I'm not bent out of shape, I just get bored with people who don't deal with the correct information and don't sugar coat telling them they're wrong. Don't like that? Oh well, that's how I am.

Blog Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c720B...eature=related

I found this very cool. Him just standing there in the suit makes me jelly.

My Desk

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by VictimsVestige View Post
    *cough* post the damn video? *cough* I should go get this *cough* checked out...

Found it.
    Sorry bud, I have school and wasn't able to get on until literally ten minutes ago XD I post as soon as possible but usually I get help from people who post it on the forums first. Thanks!

(By Ireland Wolf)

If you want to watch all five episodes back to back, here's a handy YouTube playlist: http://majornelson.com/2012/11/02/wa...n-halo-series/
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Dead bitch (I forgot her name)
    Bullseyes jackals out of a moving vehicle like nothing.

Laskey:
    "I'm like 17 but I can't drive steadily."
    "OH SHIT I HIT A JACKAL! I had better pull over."
    Not just continuing to drive and possibly save the dying bitch riding shotgun.

All of them
    Let's get out of the warthog.
    WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT CARRYING SPARE AMMO!

MC
    Not just pushing the warthog (If it even actually broke down, which I doubt since warthogs are TOUGH AS FUCK!)
    I like doing things the hard way and not just one shotting this bitch of a hunter with my halo 1 pistol.

The other Spartans take off their helmets, MC, "No, I have to be ready to shoot my AR that has no bullets out the back of this pelican that may or may not be leaving the atmosphere with the door open. Should I just close the door? No that's stupid, then I can't shoot the nonexistant banshees with my invisible bullets."

Seriously people need to talk to some continuity advisers or some shit.
    BLUE Major General Ret.

Thread Information