Thread: Leaders and YOU

Leaders and YOU

This seems like the appropriate place for this.

It has been brought to my attention, the lack of communication between YOU and your Leaders.

The following will help push you to voice your needs, opinions, and questions.

Who are my Leaders?!
    If you are in an army, there is a chain of command, anybody higher in rank than you is your leader. However, there is specific people you want to contact for specific situations. Talk to your Platoon Leaders, ask them who plays what roll in your army.

If you are not in an army, well, here. All of those guys can help.

A member of the community is giving me trouble!
    Well let one of us know. Please. We really want to make this community a comfortable place that can be fun and enjoyable for everybody. However, if all you do is bicker here and there about drama and people misleading, we will get no where. HELP US HELP YOU.

USE THIS. Click on one of the leaders that you feel most comfortable with and send them a personal message.
    If you do not find one that fits that requirement then here. Talk to me I am always wiling to help you out and will not ignore you. Believe me you wont be sorry.

I tried! My leaders won't reply or do anything!
    Hello my name is, MedeDust. I hold a voice in the WC and have the right to give out punishments as well. Contact myself or even any other Precursor and Forerunner.

I'm not too comfortable letting anybody know the situation...
    I'm very sorry to hear that, but, it's the internet, nothing will happen to you. If you want things confidential, they will be. Just please, don't be afraid, we're are here to help, and for free.

Something in my army is not right!
    I believe you. This Community has been around for years and we have yet to be perfect. If you feel your leaders are not doing something right, or anything at all, contact one of these guys, Raz Vader, SpartanBH, MicroJupiter, Metkil, Mythonian, Juggernaught.

I need some help with the website.
    Well, you're already in the right forum, you can post a topic or contact a leader for assistance.

I have an idea but don't know how to get it out there.
    Use this Forum, or contact one of these guys.

I'm just a recruit and I need some guidance.
    I'll give you a simple tip, post an introduction, plenty of people will introduce themselves to you. Make some friends quick and you will have no problem getting by the process.

Once again I encourage you to communicate with us, we are here to help. One day you will be filling our shoes and I look forward to that. Till then I want to be able to help you in whatever way I can.

Any questions please contact me.
    Send me a personal email, mededust@hotmail.com

I do what I do because I like to, don't take advantage or spam me, I'm not a push over and you will find that out if you try.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

Re: Leaders and YOU

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    ok question. Its been some time since I have looked at this webpage so I clearly missed when this happened but..... what the fuck is RP and BP? What happened to when it said REDD and BLUE?

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    ok question. Its been some time since I have looked at this webpage so I clearly missed when this happened but..... what the fuck is RP and BP? What happened to when it said REDD and BLUE?
    That my friend is a question with Mythonian, when the new usergroups were made he needed a way to organize them I believe.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

RP= Red Primary
    BP= Blue Primary

myth or someone else might have made a mistake or it was intended
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Blog Posts

and the way we had it before wasn't working because......? All that changed for high comm is they got little stars next to their spartan in the user group. Don't know why but B P sounds dirty.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Sapien View Post
    RP= Red Primary
    BP= Blue Primary

myth or someone else might have made a mistake or it was intended
    Didn't see this

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Skype FTW!

HMU: whitesoxxbox

Thread Information