Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon

Blog Posts

Re: Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by BR Snivy View Post
    wait... is this really happening.
    We're Forerunner Conflict, we make anything happen.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JamieDJ8887 View Post
    i'm going to get on tonight we should have an FC only party for this if possible
    which site is this happening on?

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riphelix View Post
    which site is this happening on?
    I'm going to guess they're all joining the same Pokemon MMO I'm apart of which is: http://pokemon-world-online.net/
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    I'm going to guess they're all joining the same Pokemon MMO I'm apart of which is: http://pokemon-world-online.net/
    Right on, thanks Awaiting registration key now..

This all seems interesting, still curious how it will all work. You all keep talking about gym leaders and elite four. Who gets to decide who is good enough to be a gym leader or elite four and how will you keep track of it all?

Edit: Also don't we all still have to, you know, catch all the pokemon and raise them still before any of us could be gym leaders or eilte four
    Last edited by ChillSquishster; 04-23-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by riphelix View Post
    Right on, thanks Awaiting registration key now..
    me 2...
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChillSquishster View Post
    This all seems interesting, still curious how it will all work. You all keep talking about gym leaders and elite four. Who gets to decide who is good enough to be a gym leader or elite four and how will you keep track of it all?

Edit: Also don't we all still have to, you know, catch all the pokemon and raise them still before any of us could be gym leaders or eilte four
    I think half the people here are talking about MMO and the other half were talking about the DS version lol. And if you're talking about the MMO, there is no way to have your own gym, etc, but we can specify who is a Gym Leader/Elite Four etc, and then just tell people where our "Gym" is. (AKA in someones house :P) And yes you do, which is why some of us are all training now lol
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

I think half the people here are talking about MMO and the other half were talking about the DS version lol. And if you're talking about the MMO, there is no way to have your own gym, etc, but we can specify who is a Gym Leader/Elite Four etc, and then just tell people where our "Gym" is. (AKA in someones house :P) And yes you do, which is why some of us are all training now lol
    i would start training, but the damn registration key hasnt arrived! I want to be an Electric Gym leader Raichu FTW!
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Well I just got my registration key and have the MMO all downloaded. So if anyone wants me to be a gym leader of a specific type let me know so I can work towards that xD Also if I have a gym, I think I will make mine at the top of Mt. Silver. I will just have to kick Red off of it first so I can take his spot as the silent badass xD

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by ChillSquishster View Post
    Well I just got my registration key and have the MMO all downloaded. So if anyone wants me to be a gym leader of a specific type let me know so I can work towards that xD Also if I have a gym, I think I will make mine at the top of Mt. Silver. I will just have to kick Red off of it first so I can take his spot as the silent badass xD
    Just so you know, the server just went down for maintenance and testing and it won't be back up until 4am EST tomorrow.
    Last edited by KazuhLLL; 04-23-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Thread Information