Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Always Online?

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Re: Always Online?

An entertainment geared machine that doesn't play video games?

Dear Microsoft,

Stick to what you're good at.

--G
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    An entertainment geared machine that doesn't play video games?

Dear Microsoft,

Stick to what you're good at.

--G
    If you read the article, it says that they scrapped that idea...
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    If you read the article, it says that they scrapped that idea...
    I read it. It said they scrapped it because they didn't want to confuse the consumer, not because it was a dumb as fuck idea. They're probably going to introduce that to us slowly so we don't riot.

If they didn't make a video game console, do you think Halo would be made for the Playstation? That would be the only console with any real weight. I just thought of an interesting alternate reality...
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

To be honest, it's news/rumors like this that make me REALLY happy to be a PC gamer. I understand this is all rumor mill right now, which is why I am not going to overreact to this news, however, I do know this however. Should this come to light and be true, I'll be forever leaving the console world for my PC. Perhaps get a PS4 for some exclusives, but mostly my PC. I really hope this all rumor mill, or some bad marketing plan, and we have a logical gaming platform released.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

People, seriously, look at how you're all reacting. The whole damn internet is reacting like this to these rumors. I'd bet money microsoft notices. If they were thinking of doing all of this, and that's a big if, they'd be sure to notice the reactions, realize that its a bad idea for business, and scrap it. I don't see where the fire is. Everyone needs to chill, look at this logically, and wait for official word before deciding anything.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post
    People, seriously, look at how you're all reacting. The whole damn internet is reacting like this to these rumors. I'd bet money microsoft notices. If they were thinking of doing all of this, and that's a big if, they'd be sure to notice the reactions, realize that its a bad idea for business, and scrap it. I don't see where the fire is. Everyone needs to chill, look at this logically, and wait for official word before deciding anything.
    I wholehearted agree with you. That's why I was stating perhaps its some kind of bad marketing plan. I'm pretty much neutral on this entire thing at this point. No matter how you look at it however, Microsoft does need to do some damage control on these rumors because of things like the entire gaming world rioting over these rumors.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    I wholehearted agree with you. That's why I was stating perhaps its some kind of bad marketing plan. I'm pretty much neutral on this entire thing at this point. No matter how you look at it however, Microsoft does need to do some damage control on these rumors because of things like the entire gaming world rioting over these rumors.
    It would be nice, but sadly microsoft has a policy of no comment for rumors of any kind. We'll just have to wait until they begin to speak about the next xbox.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    To be honest, it's news/rumors like this that make me REALLY happy to be a PC gamer. I understand this is all rumor mill right now, which is why I am not going to overreact to this news, however, I do know this however. Should this come to light and be true, I'll be forever leaving the console world for my PC. Perhaps get a PS4 for some exclusives, but mostly my PC.
    I shall soon be the same cuz I'm getting a new computer sometime soon

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post
    That's why many people believe Microsoft pushed back their plans to reveal the console until May 21st (instead of later this month) because they are changing their plans for the Xbox.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    That's why many people believe Microsoft pushed back their plans to reveal the console until May 21st (instead of later this month) because they are changing their plans for the Xbox.
    Oh how I hope.

Thread Information