Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wars fought

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Re: Wars fought

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    i've been in like 7. and you joined before me. does not compute.
    I was here for just over a year, left for just under 2 because of Xbox/Internet issues, and then came back like 6 months ago. During my little "hiatus" I still lurked the forums on and off, but no XBL or anything so I was pretty much a ghost.

So really I only have about 6 months more wartime than you do. And when they call it the Never-Ending War, it's not much of an exaggeration. I joined partway through and it still took up about 10 of my first 12 months here.

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    I was here for just over a year, left for just under 2 because of Xbox/Internet issues, and then came back like 6 months ago. During my little "hiatus" I still lurked the forums on and off, but no XBL or anything so I was pretty much a ghost.

So really I only have about 6 months more wartime than you do. And when they call it the Never-Ending War, it's not much of an exaggeration. I joined partway through and it still took up about 10 of my first 12 months here.
    which war was that one?
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    which war was that one?
    It was back in Halo 3. According to the FC timeline it extended from February 2009 to August 2010. Though I think there were a few "Ceasefire" times instead of Peace times.

yes ive seen that Nicholas Sapien has track on his signature and i think its a great idea as well!
    sadly i have not participated in many and i dont exactly remember the amount (i know its very low at least) xD
    Weesnaw

"Earth is dead. And a witty quote proves nothing"
    "Don't you wanna know how we keep starting fires? ITS MY DESIRE! its my desire!"

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Again, great idea, but hard to implement. But we do have something like this, our veterans groups for fighting wars in certain games.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    It was back in Halo 3. According to the FC timeline it extended from February 2009 to August 2010. Though I think there were a few "Ceasefire" times instead of Peace times.
    Off topic, I don't know about anyone else, but I'd thoroughly enjoy a "Never-Ending-War". That'd be awesome to have two sides that are so evenly matched that they just can't push the other back. I wish I'd joined for Halo 3.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Quote Originally Posted by SuRroundeD By 1 View Post
    Off topic, I don't know about anyone else, but I'd thoroughly enjoy a "Never-Ending-War". That'd be awesome to have two sides that are so evenly matched that they just can't push the other back. I wish I'd joined for Halo 3.
    Oh, dude, it was awesome and horrible. It lasted for eeeeeeever.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post
    Oh, dude, it was awesome and horrible. It lasted for eeeeeeever.
    Haha looking back would you say it was the best war you were ever in?

(By Ireland Wolf)

Haha looking back would you say it was the best war you were ever in?
    No.

Not at all. Lol.

It was a time before VbD when the REDD had a God-unit that just wiped the floor with everyone. It was not fun as a BLUE.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Fun Fact: When we first started RVBR in summer of 06, we didn't complete our first war with a victor until late spring of 2007...after about restarting 3 wars because each war was a stalemate and it was one of the most frustrating things we ever had to deal with. Stalemate wars are not fun.

I created Hill 30

Thread Information