FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

The Official FC Podcast: Episode 11 (NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION)

GGGGRRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWRRRR RR!!!! MY COMPUTER DYING AND MAKING ME LOSE ALL THE EDITING PROGRESS CANNOT STOP THE TOAST!!!!!!!!!

That's right guys. Sorry for the delay. I was at the end of all editing stuff, waiting for files to compress and export and *pew* computer shut off. I lost all da progress. I was late and decided *grawrfuckdisshitgoingtob ed* But now it is all good.

The youtube version will be up soon. The video is still taking some time to compress and it will then take time to upload. BUT! FEAR NOT! You will at least be able to listen using this awesome embed:

And yo links:

iTunes

Youtube
    (IS NOW UP)

Podomatic

And some Podcast News:
    1. The MS Point drawing is still going on. Send in that listener mail to enter. 1 entry per piece of listener mail, 2 entries if the remarks are focused on stuff we discussed, and 3 entries for submitting feedback that we look into implementing. Also, an extra entry will be rewarded for every code you send in to the FC Salvation Army. Drawing will be held on Episode 13.
    2. Speaking of which, current point totals:
      • BubbaBishop - 3 entries
      • Jewmaji - 2 entries
      • MrTheAdrian - 2 entries
      • RipHelix - 2 entries
    3. Keep a close watch on these forums in the coming week. There will be important info coming from Gunny and I about some awesome shizz.
    4. And as always, thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Toast78901; 06-03-2013 at 06:32 PM.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Blog Posts

Re: The Official FC Podcast: Episode 11 (NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION)

Way to steal my title.

------------------------------------------

Edit by Toast: All awesomeness goes to Verboten for bringing up the Spanish Inquisition.
    Last edited by Toast78901; 06-03-2013 at 02:26 PM.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: The Official FC Podcast: Episode 11 (NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION)

qawsxdcfvgbhjkml;lho;glfd xzk l;k/lK:Lkkfkcxj

sorry, i was cleaning off my keyboard because of this.... if you know what i mean

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    qawsxdcfvgbhjkml;lho;glfd xzk l;k/lK:Lkkfkcxj

sorry, i was cleaning off my keyboard because of this.... if you know what i mean
    Oh I do

And Verboten, go back and look at your post

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Bauuss

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Was this the post you were thinking of about backwards compatibility?
    Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Back in my day we didn't expect backwards compatibility. If your SNES cartridge fit in your N64 you were doing something wrong.
    If so, I didn't say anything about the hard drive slowing so idk where you got that from.

As far as it being, "2013, why cant we have backwards compatibility?!", the fact is that we can, but it would require additional hardware in the console. There are various reasons why they wouldn't add it in. For example, the console's size/airflow needs and, of course, money. It's well known that Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo all sell their consoles at a loss and make their profits through their shares of each game sale. The 360, for example, was estimated to have been sold at a $126 loss per console. I'm sure they'll be selling the X1 at a similar loss already, so I'm not surprised they weren't willing to foot the bill of another $50-$100 per console for backwards compatibility hardware.

Thread Information