Holidays and Battle Nights

I don't know if it has been suggested and if it has I apologies for the post.

If a holiday falls on battle night why not have battle night a day before or after? At my job when we have days off for holiday's that fall on a sunday we get that monday off...also companies that do deliveries and pick ups for my job will come a day after their sceduled if a holiday occurs that requires our place to be closed on a monday. Just a thought.
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Re: Holidays and Battle Nights

not a lot of people will come to the other day, cause they won't know when battles are
    and even if you tell them, they'll bring up some excuse and say "I thought battles were this sunday? D: "
    Besides a lot of people still work on saturday and stuff, so they might not be able to come
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Sapien View Post
    not a lot of people will come to the other day, cause they won't know when battles are
    and even if you tell them, they'll bring up some excuse and say "I thought battles were this sunday? D: "
    Besides a lot of people still work on saturday and stuff, so they might not be able to come
    Doesn't have to be just on a saturday. Could be on Monday. I mean it is a better option for those who are complaining about cancelling or peopel complaining that they can't be there because of holidays. This here would make it so everyone can be happy. I think people can make it on a monday.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Lets use Mothers day for example. We just canceled it. We can't do it monday since not everyone is able to get that day off. But a Saturday for a holiday like that? Yeah, I can agree. BLUE really shouldn't be hurt by battles on saturdays every once in a while since they have BLUE scrimishes that day. As long as attendence can be stable, I don't see it as a problem really. Good Idea.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    Lets use Mothers day for example. We just canceled it. We can't do it monday since not everyone is able to get that day off. But a Saturday for a holiday like that? Yeah, I can agree. BLUE really shouldn't be hurt by battles on saturdays every once in a while since they have BLUE scrimishes that day. As long as attendence can be stable, I don't see it as a problem really. Good Idea.
    We get maybe a third of the turnout on Saturdays as opposed to Sundays. Honestly we would be more likely to have a better turnout on a Sunday with a holiday than a Saturday (or Monday) without one.

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    We get maybe a third of the turnout on Saturdays as opposed to Sundays. Honestly we would be more likely to have a better turnout on a Sunday with a holiday than a Saturday (or Monday) without one.
    To be honest it's not like people are spending the day and night on a minor holiday. like if xmas was on a sunday that is different because more major holiday's people actually travel and take time off to spend time with family. I think on a minor holiday like mother's and father's day battle nights should be the night before. Or after....which ever works for most lol

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    To be honest it's not like people are spending the day and night on a minor holiday. like if xmas was on a sunday that is different because more major holiday's people actually travel and take time off to spend time with family. I think on a minor holiday like mother's and father's day battle nights should be the night before. Or after....which ever works for most lol
    Most people said they cannot make it though.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information