Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Re: Why FC is Not Fun

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post

i doubt you played me tonight as i`ve been at a friends house since wednesday being pretty much perpetually drunk and they don`t own halo 4 or live access. of course not every one of my past games has been against you, that would be redicoulous. but i will say whether i play with cyberdyne members, though we disbanded, bellator members, or a mix with members from any other squads, there`s audible groans when your names come up as the team we have to play against. FC as a whole has become way too competitive for my liking, and following that, nobody likes playing you in battlenights. I know plenty of people who like playing you normally, but just as many if not more others who despise any battlenight game where they`re paired against a squad that, to be honest, they know they have no hope of beating. I agree with them, i`m not the biggest fan of splitting up people, and i was avidly against things that did just that like firestorm, but NOBODY LIKES BEING PAIRED WITH YOU ON BATTLENIGHTS. there`s maybe like 8 people i can name in blue that i talk to that say they like playing vbd, including me (once or twice at most though) and they`re almost all in different squads pretty much all the morale issues in blue that i`ve been told about has directly come from you guys and vanquish. and no, btw, i won`t name any people one way or the other.

tbh, i`d rather play you guys more in the week, when the `stakes`didn`t seem as high, most, if not all(i haven`t met all of you) of you seem like pretty cool guys.

Go home Silver, you're drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by McL00V View Post
    It is ridiculous to imply VbD doesn't belong because they are too good. Do we tell people to leave because they are too bad? No. It's the same thing. Of course it sucks getting demolished occasionally when you play them, but it isn't worth leaving the community and giving up all of the potential amazing games against people more of your skill level. When i hear that my team will be playing against them i feel a mix of "oh shit here we go again" and "alright lets fucking go time to play my best". If they weren't around, battlenights would be much less fun for me (no disrespect to Vanquish or any REDD units). Maybe i am biased because Legacy has been fortunate enough to pull out a few victories against VbD, but to the squads who never beat them I would say just do your best and keep your head up. There are plenty of other opportunities to have great games on Sundays.
    Legacy has a secret weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Go home Silver, you're drunk.

Legacy has a secret weapon.
    you wish
    HighLight is the best player in vbd.

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?u=1093&type=sig  pic&dateline=1375446743

If I may, I would like to note that I have only gone up against VbD twice since I joined in May. Yes both times my teams lost, but I still enjoy the challenge, no matter how mad or angry I get with the game. I cannot blame them for doing what they do. VbD has shown me what can happen if you take the time and work on your skill and growing it. All I can say is that some members of Blue don't even want to try anymore due to the fact of be decimated by Vbd, my own squad has lost it morale with everything going on. We only had four people show up tonight and the others basically stayed off Halo or didn't show up until they thought the battles were over (Some had reasons to not be there). My point is that if you always go up against a winning team from the other side, you can always have a chance at winning. I always go into a battle saying "Alright guys, lets bring home this win." Just for it not to happen. I will let you know since I did join in May I have yet had one win under my belt in FC, but does that stop me from showing up? No. It only keeps me going to think I could pull a win out of the hat, but other people aren't like that. Others would rather play other game such as CoD, Borderlands, etc, for that I don't blame them. Why go from having a fun time gaming to hating every second of it for like three hours? My point is, REDD, Vanquish and VbD there are some of us in BLUE that just don't want to keep going on with losing every Sunday. I know that the squads that usually win for BLUE are Nemesis, Legacy and Legion of Dawn, they enjoy the challenge of fighting teams such as yourself, while the other teams like Animus and Bellator lose no matter how hard they try or how much they practice, sometimes it just doesn't happen. I hope I didn't offend anyone here or say anything negative about any Army. This is all I have to say on the matter.

Blog Posts

"Well I won't back down, no I won't back down.
    You could stand me up at the gates of hell,
    But I won't back down.

Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around.
    And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down,
    Gonna stand my ground, and I won't back down.

Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out.
    Hey I will stand my ground,
    And I won't back down.

Well I know what's right, I got just one life,
    In a world that keeps on pushin' me around,
    But I'll stand my ground and I won't back down.

Hey baby there ain't no easy way out.
    Hey I will stand my ground,
    And I won't back down."

Courtesy of Tom Petty.

P.S. I'll take on Violent by Design anytime, and enjoy the game for what it is.
    "Feelings pass right through you, don't they? So cold and unforgiving in
    every choice you made in battle. Purest soldier... I need you to be strong.
    Strong enough to do what you've never done in your life. Can you be
    strong enough to allow yourself to be... Can you just be human?"

Skirmisher

Blog Posts

Ok so after reading all of this and reading about how people don't ever want to play vbd all I can say is that is a load of bullshit. Back when I was in blue every squad minus one in my company wanted to play Vbd. Why? Because they wanted to give then their first L. So to say no one wants to play them is a load of crap. As for the whole landfall thing that was a piss poor choice by the leader of the squad that I hope he learned from it and it won't happen again. As for a rule about surrendering after making the other team sitting in a lobby for so long we had some rules back in reach to prevent these type of situtations. It may be time to bring those back as it would seem that blue is having a harder time keeping up with red and thier recruiting.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Livestreams
    View Channel: gamexsolid

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise View Post
    So you are saying all teams should have the ability to forfeit because of skill level? Lets all just forfeit if we think we will lose. Every game we will assume one squad is better than the other and make them forfeit. Because according to you, that is the best possible solution.
    Reading this was comical. Zeta Crossfire made the point about REDWATCH always being paired up with Legacy which in my opinion are pretty good and their weakest player always has something "come up" so they place some kid who has a 3.0 k/d ratio on their squad. I can't make this up guys. With the exception of this battlenight (due to being away) I've played Legacy over and over again since May 19th. YES I COMPLAIN. It get's old trying to keep my Fire Team up in spirits and sometimes my own. I understand BLUE is low in numbers so we can't do much to change that. I hope during peacetime we can help recruit a good amount of members for both sides so we can get more variety. Even when I see us play Legacy over and over... We drive on... VbD is good and even suggesting disbanding a unit due to "winning" is quiete humorous. I consider myself a fairly good player and can almost go toe to toe with everyone in FC given the opportunity. However when you have a team that has met the cohesion that VbD and Legacy have hit on that squad is unstoppable. One day... We will Beat Legacy. You want to know how? Putting players with the will to win on a team and keep those few together so they can one day know their teammates next move without ever having to coach them on the battlefield. That is what my goal is in REDWATCH. To beat the giant that has bullied us for a long while now. One battle we will prevail and it won't be because we got lucky. It will be because we earned it by working for it. You will not see one member in my Fire Team giving you any less than 100% of what they have for the 15 minute match we play you. We will not quit, and We will not ease up. The next time you fight Violent By Design stop thinking about that beating... Think about that time you no scoped Guzzie Styles in the mouth and save that shit! That is fun
    BLACKGUARD

We will never quit. We will never stop. We will never give up!
    My Game is Well... Solid.
    Train as you would fight. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership. I will provide that leadership.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Solid made me smile.

Lets put an end to this discussion before it turns to verbal blows.

Yes, at times it becomes almost overwhelming to be out on the chopping block for VbD. I won't lie, with my skill level now I feel like a dead weight being put in with players like Kaz and Coag against VbD. And while I'm sure they've noticed I don't play like I used to (trying to remedy that) they don't hold it against me. It's about fun. I used to cross my fingers thy I'd get to play VbD and beat their asses. Back in the day what they first joined and had their original line up they were supposed to be a solution for me and my god squad. The laughs huh? Lol

I'm going to be working in toe with Purple and the Blue squad leaders over the next little while. I apologize to VbD that you had to wait so long and then it be for not. I remember those times.. We will work on those.. Keep you chin up.

Everyone keep to your playing and improve. Enough of this pointless rabble.

I look forward to playing you in the future when I've improved to my AimBot Andi tittle.

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Never mind.
    Last edited by Graycochea; 07-08-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Destiny View Post
    Reading this was comical. Zeta Crossfire made the point about REDWATCH always being paired up with Legacy which in my opinion are pretty good and their weakest player always has something "come up" so they place some kid who has a 3.0 k/d ratio on their squad. I can't make this up guys. With the exception of this battlenight (due to being away) I've played Legacy over and over again since May 19th. YES I COMPLAIN. It get's old trying to keep my Fire Team up in spirits and sometimes my own. I understand BLUE is low in numbers so we can't do much to change that. I hope during peacetime we can help recruit a good amount of members for both sides so we can get more variety. Even when I see us play Legacy over and over... We drive on... VbD is good and even suggesting disbanding a unit due to "winning" is quiete humorous. I consider myself a fairly good player and can almost go toe to toe with everyone in FC given the opportunity. However when you have a team that has met the cohesion that VbD and Legacy have hit on that squad is unstoppable. One day... We will Beat Legacy. You want to know how? Putting players with the will to win on a team and keep those few together so they can one day know their teammates next move without ever having to coach them on the battlefield. That is what my goal is in REDWATCH. To beat the giant that has bullied us for a long while now. One battle we will prevail and it won't be because we got lucky. It will be because we earned it by working for it. You will not see one member in my Fire Team giving you any less than 100% of what they have for the 15 minute match we play you. We will not quit, and We will not ease up. The next time you fight Violent By Design stop thinking about that beating... Think about that time you no scoped Guzzie Styles in the mouth and save that shit! That is fun
    Nobody in Legacy has a 3.0 K/D, and never have we rotated guys out to stack against Redwatch. Gunny does an excellent job balancing out our fireteams so we're never too top heavy. One of the reasons I love facing Redwatch is their good attitude and organization; you guys are getting better and better every Sunday. But you're early comments are a little out there.

et ducit mundum per luce

I never seen some less throughout post in my life in this thread. You guys really need to pay attention to the issue.

They are upset about having to wait an hour! Before they eventually hear that the other team forfeit. So Anarchy you already knew you had another match because you responded to the Skype chat from me asking if you still where in charge of blue mix 1. So you knew you had another match.

You could have either played in it, which would have not made a big deal anyways because these last couple of weeks its always been sometime in between the end of the battle-night and the HC battles.

If you really didn't have faith that the other 3 high command members that are higher ranks then you currently couldn't set up a lobby of four, I am speechless if that's the case but I never knew pressing the X button was so difficult.

So I don't know how this match wasn't set up and I had no responses at all from anyone in blue to my skype chats from me asking basically what the hell is going on. Making the excuse that none of us seen the skype chat is one that is piss poor. We have been using the damn chat all day, so I cant comprehend of why all of a sudden you guys didn't look at the chat especially cause around that time nothing was going on.

I'm not posting this because I am purposely being an asshole but I know whats its like to sit in a god damn lobby for an hour and then to hear the other team forfeits, that's absolutely ridiculous. Especially if we want to keep telling everyone our community is built on fun, and respect because that shows neither of the two.

The whole thing with splitting vbd and dispersing because they are so good. Doesn't even make sense, these last couple of weeks REDD has won 1 map and BLUE has won 1 map. This is how its been for quite sometime. So to even suggest that, it would make the war unbalance in SKILL, the war is currently unbalanced in the amount of members on one side compared to the other. But i already planned a meeting with the highers from blue to speak to about so you guys don't need to worry about it. Just realize we will be talking.

The last topic of my wall of text i have honestly no idea why VBD's skill level was even brought up, their skill level shouldn't matter in regards to them playing a match or not all they want to do is have fun and show up to the battle night. And to see all the attitude and negative atmosphere in this topic is pretty ridiculous considering they did not do anything wrong.

I am not talking about everyone either because there are a few who say at-least they are sorry for the wait, while others seem like for lack better words "They Don't Give a shit".

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Thread Information