Hello FC Community,

An idea was given out by one of our members, Savagegxp. This idea was a way to help involve more members of our community in our Graphics area. I like the idea; i believe it's always nice to work in a team and learn from each other, and, in the process, better our website visually.

So after brain-storming, I developed a system. The General Graphics section has now been replaced by the Digital Graphics Department section.

In this Forum you will find the following

Digital Graphics Department Gallery:
Here you will find all of the work created by the team.

Show Off:
This section is open to anybody who wants to show off their work.

Tutorials:
Here you will find tutorials by experienced artists. You must be approved to post in this section.

GFX Mall:
If you have any requests feel free to pick a shop and get your work done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have laid down the basics, this new department will not be a walk in the park. I will admit, I am not the greatest and there is even possibly somebody better than me here. However, I will be blunt and strict. I am certified in Digital Imaging(I have the certificate). I have completed 8 courses in Graphic Design in College. I have completed 2 full Photoshop Online Courses. And I have 6 years of experience. Like I said, there's is definitely somebody better and more experienced.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I definitely will appreciate help from anybody so feel free to apply.

Joining the Team:

The team will be divided into Groups: Lead Designer, Senior Designer, Designer, Trainee.

It will not be a direct entry and you possibly will not be designing much depending on your experience.

The Application
Designer Name/Label:
Logo(Image):
Experience(What can you do?):
Portfolio(Images):

Why do you want to join the team?:
Opening and Maintaining a Shop:

In order to open a shop you must fill out the application below.
Upon opening your shop, you will be given a three-week grace period to bump activity. Depending on your activity, your shop will be put up for closure, simple as that.

The Application:
Shop Name:
Logo(Image):
Portfolio(Images):
Any and all applications must be submitted to my inbox, DO NOT post it here, it will be deleted and you will be denied.