View Poll Results: Which are you buying; Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty Ghosts ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battlefield 4

17 85.00%
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts

3 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Livestreams
    View Channel: gamexsolid

Lightbulb Persuade Me Battlefield 4 or COD:Ghosts

Hey Everyone, that time of the year again! Each Autumn gamers are usually blessed with a cornucopia of the latest shooters. We know that Treyarch and Infinity War are making a habit of releasing a Call of Duty each year. I am a fan on the IW games. Treyarch lost me after Black Ops. I didn't even bother purchasing Black Ops 2. Ghosts looks promising with the perk system, New Extinction Mode (ALIENSSSS!!!), and Infinity Ward always does the game justice with it's campaign. The downfall to Call of Duty.... It's not been breathtaking since COD 4. The WOW just isn't there anymore for me I guess. I maxed Prestieged in each of the Infinity Ward Games but I must admit.. after a week I'm afraid it'll just be another Call of Duty Game.

Moving on to Battlefield 4. Lots of options. Slay with your friends. Massive amounts of players in a single match. Almost unlimited ways to play. Whether you're playing the objective and going gung-ho on the enemy team or just sitting back in a bush while an unaware poor tank drives over explosives you set 20 minutes ago. The GAME is fun.

I'm torn between the two guys. I'd like to get both EVENTUALLY. But for now the one thing that will persuade me to one side or the other is what the majority of the community will be playing. Please vote and if you'd like to spare a few seconds and give me your thoughts on the game you're choosing and why? Thanks for your time everyone! Happy Hunting!

Be Brave
    BLACKGUARD

We will never quit. We will never stop. We will never give up!
    My Game is Well... Solid.
    Train as you would fight. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership. I will provide that leadership.

Blog Posts

Re: Persuade Me Battlefield 4 or COD:Ghosts

Planetside 2 on PS4.
    BLUE Major General Ret.

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

For one, we're trying out a new warsim on battlefield 4, and having folks involved is always a good thing.

Second, the game looks really polished, and the beta was really great. COD Ghosts looks pretty good, but it doesn't look nearly as diverse and entertaining as BF4.

It's up to you though.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Livestreams

THE COMMUNITY IS GOING TO TRY A BATTLEFIELD 4 WarSim!!!! That's going to be way cool! I wish the 360 version looked abit more polished than it does now though. Graphics seem a lil dull. Didn't get a chance to try the beta so I've been stalking every bit of game play footage from BF4 and leaked Gameplay for COD: Ghosts. Maybe when I get the XB ONE sometime this winter I'll invest in COD. But if the majority of the community is looking to link up with BF4 that kind of just sold me.
    BLACKGUARD

Train as you would fight. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership. I will provide that leadership.

Battlefield is for gentlemen.

CoD is for try-hards and small children.

Case closed.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Battlefield is for gentlemen.

CoD is for try-hards and small children.

Case closed.
    Sigh.... I want to be small children :/
    Dream KILLED. lol. I guess my mind is pretty made up. Hopefully I can convince Army x Punk to pull a copy aswell. Just better when playing a Massive Online Game with friends and people that actually communicate. (KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING) Hopefully I can catch a good amount of the community on!
    BLACKGUARD

Quote Originally Posted by Be Brave Hunter View Post
    Sigh.... I want to be small children :/
    Dream KILLED. lol. I guess my mind is pretty made up. Hopefully I can convince Army x Punk to pull a copy aswell. Just better when playing a Massive Online Game with friends and people that actually communicate. (KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING) Hopefully I can catch a good amount of the community on!
    Legacy Squad is basically all Battlefield people. We have a few of us who dabble in CoD to pwn on bk's and feel better about ourselves after crushing the dreams of 10 year-olds. lmao
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

I looking forward to BF4, the beta was cool, but the graphics from the beta wasn't fully set in yet. I'm hoping to play with you guys once the actually game comes out . This will totally beat the COD Ghost servers, and put the company in second because Battlefield will always be the best war game i ever played

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by WSxPhoenix View Post
    For one, we're trying out a new warsim on battlefield 4, and having folks involved is always a good thing.
    Lol. Nice way to announce it. I take it that's official?

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Lol. Nice way to announce it. I take it that's official?
    It is.

COD Ghost claims to be using a new engine, its not. It is still the rehashed engine and half the stuff they claim they are introducing is extremely limited. BF4 on the other hand has been dead on with everything they said the game will have plus it is not based on who saw who first. Gunplay is 100x more realistic and the maps are amazing.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information