Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: The Legendary Challenge

Go back father if you still want to see more. And after playing Halo since it came out, the same way, I'm starting to get tired of straight up arena game play. I like load outs (Ordinance is another story) and yes I feel like I've given legendary slayer a fair try.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Go back father
    You're the one claiming a position of experience. The burden of proof falls on you.
    CO - Legacy Squad

Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    You're the one claiming a position of experience. The burden of proof falls on you.
    If you're not willing to go back father then there isn't anything else I can do for you. But I've played the game type and will continue to post in this thread as I please.

REDWATCH VETERAN

The point of this thread is to invite people to consistently play the gametype.

The point of THAT is to provide contrast. Being accustomed to legendary and playing infinity is a much different experience than being accustomed to infinity and playing legendary.

I'll bet you a 12-month subscription that you haven't done that, and I would still really like you to try it,
    CO - Legacy Squad

What kind of bet? Bet that I haven't played at least 10 games?

Also I don't need to play it every single game type to know I dislike it. I already don't like 4v4 matchmaking, I play with others but I prefer 8v8. I like 4v4 more on halo 4 then I've liked it since Halo 2. Take away the things I like about Halo 4 multiplayer and It goes back to Halo 3 4v4 which I don't like.

I don't need play something I already dislike, add another lever of dislike on top of that and play it 10 times in a row.

Is there a legendary Big team? If so then I'll give your challenge a try.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Also I don't need to play it every single game to know I dislike it.
    If you don't leave the room long enough, you'll never notice how bad it smells.
    CO - Legacy Squad

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

If you're not willing to go back father then there isn't anything else I can do for you. But I've played the game type and will continue to post in this thread as I please.
    He went back to August. Legendary Slayer came out July 15th, and it spent like 3 months being AR only spawns (which is unrepresentative of the challenge Feedback is presenting). So his argument of you not playing the gametype enough to give it a fair chance is quite valid.
    Last edited by KazuhLLL; 12-21-2013 at 11:02 PM.

If you don't leave the room long enough, you'll never notice how bad it smells.
    So if I actively dislike something, something new comes out and I like it, I should go back to something I actively dislike instead of sticking with the thing I like?

REDWATCH VETERAN

If you wish to have an informed opinion regarding the original subject of this thread. Yes.
    CO - Legacy Squad

If you wish to have an informed opinion regarding the original subject of this thread. Yes.
    all right, here I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

REDWATCH VETERAN

Thread Information