Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

(Off-roading people needed!) Help me out with a school project?

We are a team of FGCU students who are currently in the business and engineering schools. We have united forces in order to solve a problem going on in the world. Our team is creating a universal base for a standard-issue car jack. This base attaches to your existing factory jack in your vehicle and provides ultimate stability when jacking up a car. It will allow a user to jack up a vehicle on virtually any surface (sand, mud, gravel) and at various slopes. Our jack base widens the base of your existing car jack and has arms to provide stability and peace of mind when jacking up your vehicle.
    Hey guys, this is probably a long shot but I need responses on a survey for our target demographic by this evening.(Naturally the business team didn't tell us engineers that this was due until last night, but w/e.)

If you are or you know any off-roading/mudding/etc-type people could you do me a quick favor and fill this form out? Please serious responses only (on the survey, at least).

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZXm...A6poI/viewform

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

EDIT: By the way I only need like 4-5 responses to carry my weight in the group, so every little bit helps!

Re: (Off-roading people needed!) Help me out with a school project?

You should try a reddit subreddit.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Re: (Off-roading people needed!) Help me out with a school project?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    You should try a reddit subreddit.
    Great idea! I posted here if anyone could help by upvoting it for visibility: http://www.reddit.com/r/4x4/comments...chool_project/

EDIT: Nevermind! I've got plenty of responses now (13, compared to the 4-5 I needed). Thanks again for the suggestion, Blackhawk.
    Last edited by KazuhLLL; 10-15-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Thread Information