Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MCC Achievements

I can't link the list since i'm posting from my x1, but.........450 freakin achievements?!

This calls for a nice little bet. I'm putting down 5000 vcash saying ill reach 100% completion first. Those wishing to join the race must also bet 5000.(or more if youre confident.) Winner takes all. you can enter at any time, but no backing out!

That done, discuss!

Yay laso chievs! Although slasoi s still the best way. I'm gunna try and knock those off Asap
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Re: MCC Achievements

Yeah there's like no fucking way I'll ever complete this game. Maybe if I wasn't a college student but just a bum, maybe. Lmao
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    I can't link the list since i'm posting from my x1, but.........450 freakin achievements?!

This calls for a nice little bet. I'm putting down 5000 vcash saying ill reach 100% completion first. Those wishing to join the race must also bet 5000.(or more if youre confident.) Winner takes all. you can enter at any time, but no backing out!

That done, discuss!

Yay laso chievs! Although slasoi s still the best way. I'm gunna try and knock those off Asap
    I would say let 5k be the standard bet, unless you meant people can bet more without requiring the rest to "call" the bet.

And here is a good achievement list that separates them by game:
    http://frustratednerd.com/mcc-achievements/

Or if you want a more simple version here is a google sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    I would say let 5k be the standard bet, unless you meant people can bet more without requiring the rest to "call" the bet.

And here is a good achievement list that separates them by game:
    http://frustratednerd.com/mcc-achievements/

Or if you want a more simple version here is a google sheet.
    Thats what i meant, no calls needed
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Lol, 5k? I poop that much. How about if I get it first, I get all your vCash, but if you get it first, you double up off my tab?

I don't actually care for a race, but I fucking love the amount of achievements. Going back and doing all the tricks from Halo 2 is gonna be sick. Someone asked me today what a Scarab Gun was. T_T

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Livestreams
    View Channel: gamexsolid

Really stinks they didn't add multiplayer achievements. Like a triple kill with the sword etc..
    BLACKGUARD

We will never quit. We will never stop. We will never give up!
    My Game is Well... Solid.
    Train as you would fight. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership. I will provide that leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by GAMExSOLID View Post
    Really stinks they didn't add multiplayer achievements. Like a triple kill with the sword etc..
    I'm fine with that. Some of those were stupid hard. Double kill with one splazer shot in ffa anyone? Anything restricted to dlc maps...(half the challenge is getting the needed map to appear in matchmaking!)
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Has anyone noticed achievements not popping yet? I've been having to complete some levels more than once, and some trick achievements are just not counting. Storm the beach with no marine deaths, kill a hunter with one pistol shot, ride the Pelican, etc.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    Has anyone noticed achievements not popping yet? I've been having to complete some levels more than once, and some trick achievements are just not counting. Storm the beach with no marine deaths, kill a hunter with one pistol shot, ride the Pelican, etc.
    Not just you, me and Lith are having the same problem. The xbox live services are limited right now so that may be the problem
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Quote Originally Posted by NervyDestroyer View Post
    Not just you, me and Lith are having the same problem. The xbox live services are limited right now so that may be the problem
    I know they went down for maintenance here for a bit last night. (While I was downloading the initial setup! ) That might be why maybe?

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Thread Information