Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

I WANT FEEDBACK!!! -- MCC

Hey Guys!! Hope you're all loving the MCC! In order to help me procrastinate from doing school work (which will eventually become so bad thus leading me to request Mythonian to ban me again for a few days during Finals), I'd like to get some feedback on what you feel about the MCC. One major request is please don't ruin any kind of unknown story details that reference Halo 5 and onward. Here are some things I'm very interested in (please copy & paste and fill out if you get the chance):

1. What is your favorite part of the MCC so far? Least Favorite (disregarding technical issues that will be fixed) and why?

2. Disregarding the current technical issues, what has been the best Halo multiplayer that you've played so far and why?

3. What maps are you enjoying or have enjoyed most and what maps have you enjoyed least; why?

4. How's the H2 Anniversary holding up? Both campaign and MP? Any REALLY cool, surprising additions? Any really good features in weapons and maps? How does it handle gameplay-wise?

5. If any of you got around to campaigns, how to they perform compared to when they first released on the Xbox and Xbox 360? Graphically how do they hold up? Any framerate issues?

For those of you who were veterans of Halo 2:
    1. How does it feel compared to when you last played it? Is the nostalgia holding up? Are there any of the old, old glitches like getting out of the levels still available (if you got to custom games yet)?

2. How are the controls now for Halo 2? Fairly easy to use and like the classic or is it still Halo 4's controls?

3. How is the hit detection?

For those of you who never played Halo 2's Multiplayer:
    1. What do you think of it?! What has surprised you, what has annoyed you and why?

2. What do you think of the maps? Any ones you REALLY like or REALLY dislike and why?

3. How about weapons and vehicles? Any ones that you are in love with or hate and why?

Any other comments regarding the MCC as a whole can go here:
    Last edited by Spartanbh; 11-12-2014 at 11:56 AM.

I created Hill 30

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Re: I WANT FEEDBACK!!! -- MCC

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    1. What is your favorite part of the MCC so far? Least Favorite (disregarding technical issues that will be fixed) and why?
    The premise of the game. I get to play the Master Chief saga. But... where is Agent Locke? Seemed like we'd at least have some of his perspective as he "investigates" the Chief's life. Also, I hate that terminals are not viewed in game.

2. Disregarding the current technical issues, what has been the best Halo multiplayer that you've played so far and why?
    Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer is everything it promised. I'm enjoying it when people actually decide to play it. But after seeing the Halo 5 Beta, I can't possibly answer this question until I've had a go at it.

3. What maps are you enjoying or have enjoyed most and what maps have you enjoyed least; why?
    3. There's over 100 maps. So far we've managed a handful. I liked trying the Anniversary content, and hated playing any maps that I've hated in the past. Like Snowbound.

4. How's the H2 Anniversary holding up? Both campaign and MP? Any REALLY cool, surprising additions? Any really good features in weapons and maps? How does it handle gameplay-wise?
    4. Since the game has hardly worked for me over the last couple days, I've only played a game or two on the MP maps and none of the Campaign. There's very few surprises if any.

5. If any of you got around to campaigns, how to they perform compared to when they first released on the Xbox and Xbox 360? Graphically how do they hold up? Any framerate issues?
    5. Framerate issues pop up in cooperative mode, but otherwise the games are all upscaled as promised. And for the most part it's done well. But in a lot of cases, "upscaled" just means that sub-480 frames are looking rather LARGE in 1080. My BR reticle in Halo 2 classic took up a large portion of my screen.

For those of you who were veterans of Halo 2:
    1. How does it feel compared to when you last played it? Is the nostalgia holding up? Are there any of the old, old glitches like getting out of the levels still available (if you got to custom games yet)?
    Everything from classic is pretty much the same, but the responsiveness of our controllers and consoles leads me to believe that button combos actually won't work.

2. How are the controls now for Halo 2? Fairly easy to use and like the classic or is it still Halo 4's controls?
    Anniversary controls are a tad different, but in a good way. Classic controls are like the 360. White and black moved to L1 and R1, all else the same.

3. How is the hit detection?
    Flawless. If only the haptic feedback was as good. I time my shots with the controller's vibration. It's not really up to snuff.

The game's release has been awful. I will try to look past that, but damn.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

My very first game on H2A Matchmaking was just me and another guy.... Both of us on Red Team.... And it said we lost randomly 4 minutes in to wandering aimlessly on the pretty remake of Lockout.

After the game ended I unlocked an achievement for Halo 1. I was very confused

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    Everything from classic is pretty much the same, but the responsiveness of our controllers and consoles leads me to believe that button combos actually won't work.
    Button combos work very easily, and that's coming from someone who's never played H2 MP before yesterday. :P

Blog Posts

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post

I created Hill 30

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Button combos work very easily, and that's coming from someone who's never played H2 MP before yesterday. :P
    I didn't bother to test them

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

holy shit BXR works? wuuuuuuut

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by JonOU812 View Post
    holy shit BXR works? wuuuuuuut
    Just in H2 Classic. BXR, BXB, and RRX all work for sure. Don't know/havent tried any others.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    You beat me to it.
    Fight fast, Fight hard- Fighting Falcons

Name: Kane J Haytham
    Skills: Guerrila Warfare, Night Engagements, Demolition
    Personal Equipment: M52B Marine Battle Armor
    In Command Of:Imperial Marine x 665 (uninjured) 56 (injured)
    Imperial Sniper x23
    Imperial Ground Officer x 37
    M52B Marine Battle Armor x 721

Name: Sergei Volosheninov
    Skills: space piloting, large scale naval combat, atmospheric piloting
    Personal Equipment:Body Suit
    In Command Of: 1 Imperial Pilot(s), 1 Space Suits(s)
    some one's gonna have to tell me if I screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea
    I live for ribbing Silko. He's like the site bear. Every once in a while, he'll come out of his interweb cave and when that happens, you need to take some shots before he disappears into hibernation again. I meant cheap shots, but I can see how that could be misconstrued as a hunting metaphor. I don't want to hunt Silko.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey
    Hee-haw motherf*****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    Bitch please. I already beat it and moved on to the next castle.
    I'm the king of the chatbox.

Thread Information