Thread: Gash!!!

Gash!!!

Hello all, Gash here! Simply looking for more entertainment in the halo world! (because 343 isn't adequately providing appropriate details in regards to leaderboards and ranking systems. In doing so and because of, I'm now here! I've been involved in large communities before in the previous halo games, so I'm hoping to jump back in, so to speak! I'm currently enjoying the h4 playlist most of all. Why? I'm not sure. I like to think I was best at h3 but without an ample supply of decent teammates, h4 is the ideal choice to Rambo my way through competitively, solo. I'm currently a level 19 in h4 but more than happy to join up on any other playlist, with a team. Feel free to add me on xbox live gamertag: Gash Be sure and add a message saying where you came from because I get a steady influx of friend requests for no good reason. The more friends the better! Hit me up!

Thanks,
    Gash

Re: Gash!!!

Hey, Gash (interesting name ). I see you signed up for REDD, so the next step will be a boot camp. It's basically just an initiation where I will tell you about everything you need to know about the community. Whenever you are ready, send me a message on XBL (Barry Soap). Welcome to FC!
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Sounds good! I'm currently in a meeting with my boss/best friend, currently working on the creation of a new next gen console and gaming engine. But, I plan on being on sometime this evening. I'll add you and message you if I see that you're available this evening. (it's currently 4:21pm) I'll be on after 6pm.
    Thanks,
    Gash

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Hey man, welcome to fc and Dark Rain. Hope to game with you soon.

Master of Badassery, Truth & Honor!

Thread Information