*Oh boy, here comes another Barry Soap suggestion...*

I don't know why people haven't suggested this, but I assume I'll be told the reason soon enough in the replies.

SWAT and Fiesta aren't for everyone (myself included), but I know that more casual players want them in the wars to give them a chance against higher skilled players/squads. Some members were telling me that they missed the 'fun customs after battles', which I don't seem to remember. Given that they don't happen anymore, wouldn't it be a good idea to integrate customs like SWAT and Fiesta after battles as well as some other fun customs? That way you're appealing to both competitive and casual players, as they will still get a chance to play their preferred gametypes with the community.

I think it would also be better for these customs to have no effect on the wars, to eliminate a competitive atmosphere and any potential conflict. Also, players who have finished their games on both maps can just start the customs right away, rather than ending on such an abrupt note. This abrupt ending to battles is probably a contributor towards the tension between armies.

Any input or thoughts on this is appreciated.