Quote Originally Posted by WSxAngel View Post
I think the whole thing with Eri and I being Field Marshals was such a random and chaotic appointment that we purposefully blotted it out from our memories.

From what I recall, Emmet named us both as Field Marshals when he left. I believe an army vote had named Eri as Field Marshal, but we did not particularly want to cause a big split in the army's opinion, so we went with Emmet's wishes. Upon Raz's return, Eri did not want to be an officer OVER Raz, so he stepped down. In my youth, I was an ambitious prick, and so I refused to step down until Raz and I had a long discussion. I stepped down and let Raz handle the army from that point. I think Raz and I were co-FM's for only two weeks, probably less. Eri and I were co-FM's for months, because we were changing over the army's organization from squads to battalions, since we wanted a self-sustained model instead of having to micro-manage everyone (as was the habit for Field Marshal's at the time) We created a few battalions (Unforgiven, Black Heart, and Phoenix, I believe. There may be more. I led Phoenix until someone suitable came along, Eri led Black Heart, and I honestly can't remember who led Unforgiven.)

I was a Field Marshal at some point in a losing war in Halo 3, and so I was Field Marshal when the war ended in a loss, I think. I believe the final battle in that war was Last Resort. (Someone confirm.)

You need to add that in the final Waterworks battle of Halo 2, Eri and I both said we would be the last ones left in this community, no matter what. Good quotation, considering both of our records.

In October, 2006 I switched to Blue Army. I did not switch back until the end of RVBR. The wars ended with me being a 4-Star General in Blue. One Diamond was the 5-Star at the conclusion of that war. (I think we was the first Field Marshal of Blue in H3 too. Confirmation?)

The H3 wars definitely started in the first Sunday of January in 2008.
While you and Eri were joint FMs, do you remember anything about that war? Did Red win or lose? Did Raz take over in the middle of a war, or was it during peacetime? Do you know who the opposing FM was? Hopefully we'll be able to reason out when this happened...

For the RvBR war you mentioned, where One Diamond was 5-Star General, would that be the one that ended in March, 2007 with a Blue victory, or the one that ended on May 13, 2007 (which I was told was the last RvBR battle)? Do you remember which army won that won?

If One Diamond was the first Blue FM in Halo 3, was he replaced by Coolio partially through the FC1 or something? I was told that FC1 was a Blue win with Coolio as FM. Do you know approximately when he was replaced?