Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: FC War 4 Feedback

1. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being best), how would you rate the entire war as a whole? Elaborate.
    8. The end of the war was great. Extreme high activity on both armies and plain out dog fights for each and ever map fought over. The beginning of the war was a huge "holding of the breath" for Redd. I'm of course just gonna agree with Bazonga and leave it at that since we all know. No one wanted another month long Blue domination.

2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being best), how would you rate the level of FUN that you had in battles? Elaborate.
    7. Ash has a point in his #2, but you can't really help playing against the same people over again. It's kinda a problem that can't really be fixed. However, FC has been doing great by making more events and actually being a great community. It's a great start but we definitely need more events across even more different games than just Halo.

3. What was your favorite part of the war?
    Yet to happen. Ghosthammer hasn't made his video yet

4. What part of the war did you like least?
    Capitals only accessible to attack by a certain number of gametype wins. Spreading gametype wins out was a good idea by WC to ensure a war has at least a decent amount of time and not another month long war just in case. Good intentions, bad idea honestly. One map (can't remember which) was all sabotage because Redd needed sabotage wins. Spamming of gametypes, playing too many of the same ones, not that fun.

5. How would you describe the balance in skill between armies?
    Rating it splitting 100/100 in FC
    - 70% Redd
    - 30 Blue
    I say that because 1. Obviously Redd gets a bit of a boost for winning the war 2. Redd has more of the experience like it pretty much always has. Much of blue is new. A bit of aging for Blue and I definitely think Blue will get only better in the months to come.

6. What would you like to see changed gametype-wise in the wars (I.E. Loadouts, armor abilities, maps, weapons, vehicles, forging in general).
    Elites. Elites. Elites. Elites.
    tumblr_m56j79viFD1rxkmq2o5_1280.jpg
    Aside. I'd like to see bigger battles. Feel like a war. Get some large scale battles chucked with weapons, vehicles, and a well developed and active in time and activity for a forge department.

7. What would be things you would like to see changed in Forerunner Conflict as a community?
    Active WC. Maybe some hints on Halo 4 FC?

8. War part aside, how would you rate Forerunner Conflict as a community?

8.5/10

9. Did you find this war to be a good way to make new friends? Did you make a lot of new friends?

Majority of people I knew in Redd were there for a while, although it was actually great to get to play with Resistance. I really promote switching large companies between armies for the communitive aspect.

10. Was there a lot of interaction between everyone in the army?

Fairly successful amount.

11. All in all, did you enjoy this war? Were you disappointed with anything?
    I did enjoy the war. The start was terrible, but quickly fixed itself.

I'm right back at it again...

1. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being best), how would you rate the entire war as a whole? Elaborate.
    6 It didn't feel like a war.

2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being best), how would you rate the level of FUN that you had in battles? Elaborate.
    10 I only played in 2

The meetings.

OP Firestorm

Unbalanced

6. What would you like to see changed gametype-wise in the wars (I.E. Loadouts, armor abilities, maps, weapons, vehicles, forging in general).
    I want to see something more war-like

7. What would be things you would like to see changed in Forerunner Conflict as a community?
    The forum skin.

9. Did you find this war to be a good way to make new friends? Did you make a lot of new friends?
    Not for me but I'm sure for other people.

I think so.

I was disappointed that I had no time to play.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

i thought it was a 8. dont get me wrongi it was a great war just could have been a little more organized due to the mothers day and fathers day and the "natural disaster" that had ocoured.

10 all the way. it was a blast to fight with my fellow redd and with the blues

It would have to be the victory of course, and me flying acrcoss the map at mock speed in a warhog due to lagg lol

the equipment on wear it was placed. and also id have to say the time i had to wait for my bootcamp. but it was all fun.

from the games i played in i fealt that the teams were slightly stacked on the blue side. and from what i noticed blue seems to have quite a few clans in there. im not sure about redd though.

i would like to see the weapon placement change a little. and i have a sujetion for the tritant map, take out the ghost because from when i was using it and others there is no point to use it because its close combat most of the time or long range. there is hardly any mid ranged combat and a ghost needs room to manuver.

just like to see people a little more active. i keep seeing the same people onlne like myself bazonga unlucky verboten and coda and others. but its always the same people

not entierly but i would consider it to be a community

yes i did because my friends list went from 62 friends too 93 friends lol

yes there was in my opinion. though the time discrepences do somtimes get in the way

i did very much enjoy the war i dont have any disappointments.

REDWATCH
    Fire Team Victors Old Fart

Just looking through one of the things Gargoyle said. What do you mean Active War Council? The WC consists of the Field Marshals, Generals, and either the Founder and/or Forerunner. Do they not seem around as much as you would like?

Can you elaborate on that?

Blog Posts

When I said active WC, I meant active toward the whole community. WC has almost always been to themselves. I know a lot of people who kinda fear/look down on WC for no good reason. So it'd be nice to have more interaction with the community like you do by joining the war. But the other thing I meant was the fact that things aren't really shared out of the WC. It'd be nice to hear things talked about in WC meetings, plans/hopes for the community, you know, that kinda stuff.

I'm right back at it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    When I said active WC, I meant active toward the whole community. WC has almost always been to themselves. I know a lot of people who kinda fear/look down on WC for no good reason. So it'd be nice to have more interaction with the community like you do by joining the war. But the other thing I meant was the fact that things aren't really shared out of the WC. It'd be nice to hear things talked about in WC meetings, plans/hopes for the community, you know, that kinda stuff.
    We cant have everyone state opinions on matters we decide. But when we need community opinions we always post a poll, or do things like spartan did here.

You realize that the WC is majority army leaders? So they are already a part of the community. And now I re-joined an army so I am back getting to know more people slowly, but surly.

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE

I created Hill 30

I'd rate the war an 8. The close matches and balanced gameplay finally made battle nights fun and appealing. Balancing armies should always be a priority if the community wants to keep active members and provide fresh experiences. The revolution that REDD High Com began was a cause that should have been enacted MUCH earlier instead of midwar.

Seven. I enjoy teamwork and it has been great working with new faces like the REDWATCH, Resistance, and any other blue transfers but maybe next war we can cooperate more often.

Leading the REDWATCH into a final and decisive victory on Tritan. Thank you my brave troops and Raining Stacks for your tactical input. Oh and honorable mentions to Unlucky and Panic for giving Mr. Miyagi-esque wisodm. Much love

Beginning with imbalance.

First of all, there has been a big, significant improvement. I think BLUE needs more troops but i'd say we are on the right track.

Personally, i'd like to see more battlefield-esque maps and less DLC maps because using DLC seemed unfit to me since that would mean excluding a portion of the community from Battle Nights. I'm fine with the gametypes as they are now. A Heavy gametype would be interesting.

I think we should have more community polls on matters that WC would decide. Whichever idea you take, the effective result of the community's voice should be improved.

I'd say great but more community game nights and polls would be nice.

Definitely.

I feel as if there wasn't enough interaction as there should be but that's always an issue one's self can improve.

I'm satisfied. Censorship on various matters was an issue in the beginning of the war which i personally think is ridiculous in a community where everybody should be entitled to expression and information but controversies on censorship aside, i thoroughly enjoyed it.
    <<:REDWATCH Fireteam NOVEMBER:>>
    R E M E M B E R R E A C H

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

CAN WE GET SOME MORE FEEDBACKK PLEASE

I created Hill 30

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

8, nothing is ever perfect, but i will tell you that this is the greatest war I have ever been a part of. I feel that there are still some balancing and numbers issues. But if both armies and the WC work together hopefully it will never get as bad as last war.

8, I had a lot of fun when I did play (which wasn't much). Although I know a lot of others didn't have fun in games where 1 unit completely stomped on the other.

Finally seeing REDD get a win, I've been working for this ever since I first joined. And I know a lot of others worked just as hard, it's finally nice to see some results.

I'd like to see each army have a bigger variety of fully active units. I think BLUE only had 2.

REDD is in a better state than they were last war but BLUE still put up a good fight. the skill between the 2 armies is pretty close although I know it won't last forever, I'd like to see it stay balanced (or even more so) for as long as possible.

I think it's pretty good the way it is. I'd like to see a little more variety in the maps, more armor abilities spread throughout them. Also I'd like to see Neutral bomb/flag games return.

I want more vets to listen to newer members and not be so disrespectful. (Not naming any names) I think this thread is a fantastic idea Spartan and I want to see more stuff like this. your time in this wonderful community shouldn't matter, sometimes a newer view on things is a good thing even if it's not what we need or want.

9, I think the only problem is membership. We are a community, so I'd like to see our membership as big as other gaming communities. We need to hold onto newer members. I think each army should hold onto recruits a lot better. Hell maybe we could start up universal bootcamps again? Also I'd like to see more weekly events other than the battles. I am a big fan of the LARP but it doesn't seem to be as big as when it first began. I want more stuff like that.

yea, I made a lot of new friends both REDD & BLUE. My friends list it too damn full now. And I plan on making a lot more next war.

It could have been better, there's still some clicks in REDD I'd like to see mix more but overall it's a smooth running army.

All in all, best war of my career.

Thread Information