View Poll Results: Should there be orindance drops in FC!?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lose the ordinannies

29 39.19%
  • Keep the Ordinances

29 39.19%
  • Tweek the personal drops

16 21.62%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Re: Ordinance Drop during battles

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Sapien View Post
    yeah but how can you remove that from the loadouts we have? We would have to get rid of personal loadouts to get rid of the Boltshot
    Yeah that's the only problem. Would it at all be possible to just ban it from play. Sort of what game battles does with certain weapons in call of duty? Would we be able to trust each other enough?

And the problem with ordinances is that they are random. If two teams both get their ordinances around the same time and one team gets rockets or a sniper while the other team gets just a speed boost then the team with the better weapons will be able to secure map control a lot easier. This creates for a much harder battle for the team who got the speed boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    Such is life.

Reach Tage

I don't care for ordinance drops but, the point of it is a award system for doing well in battle right? I think that is fair. Kind of like how CoD had perks for killing sprees. I think if anything(unlike the boltshit) the Ordinance should stay to give players a reason to do better during game battles so that they can have the upper hand. It encourages players to do well to obtain a reward. GET RID OF THE BOLTSHIT AND KEEP ORDINANCE!
    "No More Miss Nice Bear Time To Bring Out My Claws"

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    I'll make it simple.

All you all spamming the threads, cut it out. If you've voice an opinion, good. Stating it 6 more times over and over will get you an infraction.

Second, all I see, no offense, is one R.E.D.D. team all against it, which tells me it's more of a "we can't win when the other team has a bunch of power weapons" rather than a community wide concern.

As WD, unless it's a majority in the War Council, ordinance drops will not be changing anytime soon. Get used to it.
    Love ya to death Cody but I have to call you out.

The point of the SUGGESTIONS section is for just this reason. Regardless if you consider it bitching or not we are more than entitled to speak our likes and dislikes as long as it stays respectful and breaks no rules. It isn't spamming it is merely conversation and opinions. With all due respect...

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HighLight View Post
    Yeah that's the only problem. Would it at all be possible to just ban it from play. Sort of what game battles does with certain weapons in call of duty? Would we be able to trust each other enough?

And the problem with ordinances is that they are random. If two teams both get their ordinances around the same time and one team gets rockets or a sniper while the other team gets just a speed boost then the team with the better weapons will be able to secure map control a lot easier. This creates for a much harder battle for the team who got the speed boost.
    We could do that, but we must tell everyone in the army and give it some time before it sinks in. I would say 1 or 2 weeks, so that if someone uses their boltshot in that period of time they won't get penalized heavily. After that period of time, there should be a zero tolerance policy of using the boltshot. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx View Post
    I don't care for ordinance drops but, the point of it is a award system for doing well in battle right? I think that is fair. Kind of like how CoD had perks for killing sprees. I think if anything(unlike the boltshit) the Ordinance should stay to give players a reason to do better during game battles so that they can have the upper hand. It encourages players to do well to obtain a reward. GET RID OF THE BOLTSHIT AND KEEP ORDINANCE!
    I never saw anything wrong with the ordinance drops, they go both ways for either team.
    We can put the boltshot in ordinance drops if they still want it that badly. IMO
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

The main reason I don't care for ordinace drops is the similarity to CoD. If I wanted to play CoD I would play CoD. Either way I have to say I think that it should stay.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HighLight View Post
    Yeah that's the only problem. Would it at all be possible to just ban it from play.
    We could, but the only way we can tell no one used it is by having someone watch every single match played that night to make sure no one used it... and im pretty sure i speak for just about everyone. No one has that kind of time to do that lol

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    We could, but the only way we can tell no one used it is by having someone watch every single match played that night to make sure no one used it... and im pretty sure i speak for just about everyone. No one has that kind of time to do that lol
    We can do that. People never pass up the chance to say"He teabagged me or insulted me" so why would using a boltshot be any different? People would say that the other team used it, so they can forfeit their match and the other team that reported it wins.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Sapien View Post
    We can do that. People never pass up the chance to say"He teabagged me or insulted me" so why would using a boltshot be any different? People would say that the other team used it, so they can forfeit their match and the other team that reported it wins.
    For whatever reason that's a very unpopular solution. :P
    (I understand that Boltshots don't go against "the foundations of this community" like the other two, but still).

Oh, and
    Please try to get back on to the subject of ordnance.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

hehe I want to go on with the boltshot and why I think we are keeping but this is not the place(plus im lazy)

So... ordnance helps both sides whether it changes the tide of battle or it contributes a little bit. I think it should stay
    IMO

Banned BANNED USER

I think it should go, hasn't the one thing that really separated Halo from other shooters is the base simplicity of it. Its just you and you're gun, exactly why Halo 2 and Halo 3 got a lot of love. At least from what I've seen. Ordinance drops is way too much like CoD, if I wanted to play CoD, I would put that disk in. I come on Halo because I want to play Halo and not CoD... Halo has always been a simple game and we should keep that core fundamental of the game that makes Halo Halo. At least as much as we can. I haven't played an FC game with Ordinance drops yet and am only basing my opinion off of what I've seen in Matchmaking.

Thread Information