I don't like it.

Taking out Boltshot, Magnum & the Firepower perk, and might be other things I'm forgetting about. All because you want to solve two problems at once? They need to be dealt with separately. No reason to take out EXTRA stuff. I'm mostly irritated about Firepower being gone. Not only are we dealing with one issue(ordinance) by slapping another issue(boltshot) on to it. Wasn't the boltshot debate already settled by saying it is staying, deal with it? Now we are taking two unrelated option out of the game for no reason at all(magnum & firepower) just to kill two birds with one stone.

I'm not saying we don't need a compromise, I'm just saying this seems like a ridiculous way of dealing with it. I tried it and I personally don't like it. I think we need to come up with something better.

If I'm the ONLY person that feels this way then that's fine. I'll drop it and deal with the new rules.

Some of you will read this and just say "shut up you're new and know nothing." That's fine too. If you're just going to disregard me as a dumb new guy then just move on and don't even reply. Others will reply trying to discredit me or pull my argument apart bit by bit. I don't care and I wont respond and argue with you. I just wanted to post my opinions as someone who has tested the compromise.