Thread: Zeta Crossfire

Zeta Crossfire

Hey guys, this clan was recommended to me via Halo Waypoint and I'm here to check you guys before I decide to join up.

Name: Zack Shannon
    Little about me: I currently attend Portland State University studying Political Science and Psychology. I have an internship with a state rep so I can't be on every day and I can leave on a moments notice. but I do play at least 3-4 times a week sometimes more.

I've been bouncing around clans recently trying to find the right fit for me but all I can find are people who deeply disrespect their opponent, use racial slurs on a constant basis, or people who are very immature. I'm looking for a clan who like to have fun, are semi-mature, actually play Halo 4 with each other, and have a good community.

So this might sound weird but before I decide to join is it cool if some of you send me a friend request (Zeta Crossfire) and we can play a few games before I sign up? Thanks

Blog Posts

Re: Zeta Crossfire

Ill hit you up tonight Zeta, you're fine to join REDWATCH for practice tonight. Glad you decided to join FC! But just to let you know, we are a community, not a clan.

Hope you enjoy yourself and see you on the battlefield!
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

As far as maturity goes, it's pretty good here. Of course not everyone in any community will be mature all the time, and things can get a bit heated on the forums occasionally but it always cools down. And in-game there's almost never a problem with respect. We actually even ban teabagging during all FC-related events for the sole reason that it's disrespectful.

Whether you stay or not, welcome to FC on behalf of BLUE army

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Nice to meet you Zeta. And as Kazuhlll said, there is hardly ever a problem with respect. And if it ever does become an issue, it's addressed fast. Feel free to hit me up sometime to play; I'll send you a friend request.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Mystery Meats Co-Founder Platinum's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Zeta, do you know a SixShot by any chance?

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    Hey guys, this clan was recommended to me via Halo Waypoint and I'm here to check you guys before I decide to join up.

Name: Zack Shannon
    Little about me: I currently attend Portland State University studying Political Science and Psychology. I have an internship with a state rep so I can't be on every day and I can leave on a moments notice. but I do play at least 3-4 times a week sometimes more.

I've been bouncing around clans recently trying to find the right fit for me but all I can find are people who deeply disrespect their opponent, use racial slurs on a constant basis, or people who are very immature. I'm looking for a clan who like to have fun, are semi-mature, actually play Halo 4 with each other, and have a good community.

So this might sound weird but before I decide to join is it cool if some of you send me a friend request (Zeta Crossfire) and we can play a few games before I sign up? Thanks
    Hey Crossfire! Glad to see you got my message. FC has strict policies on insulting behavior between armies, and we're an extremely active community. Like I said on Live, of course, Cyberdyne is always looking for more, so if you join BLUE, you know we'll be glad to have you!

Incidentally, do you know a fellow named "Zeta Sixshot"? He's in Cyberdyne, and I thought woah, coincidental name thing going on there.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be on tonight at 5 PM western, get out of class at 4:30. Also yeah I don't mean people need to be mature 100% of the time, goofing off is fun, but I'm a very respectful person when it comes to competition and it's things like tea bagging, sending a message to your opponent saying things like "haha you lost" (which drove me away from my last clan) are things I don't really like.

Also I'm ok with a community, that's great. I guess I got the wrong impression with the red vs blue thing. Place looks great so far and nah I don't know a six shot. I've had Zeta in my gamertag in various forms since 2002 and only seen one other Zeta since. Surprised to hear about another.

Blog Posts

Well I shot you a Friend Request, our practice starts at 8 PM EST! We'd be more than glad to have you tonight so you can see how things are run.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information