Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldedFreedom View Post
Judging what you guys are saying its really a redds mentality to challenges they face and instead of overcoming them you want to avoid it and look for an easy way out( This is my interpretation from the comments I have read so i apologize if this doesn't accurately represent all of redd ).
I've seen that "avoid over conquer" mentality since the day i've joined FC, in whichever army doesn't have you guys. It's always "I don't want to play vbd, can we switch up the rotations" and "vbd should disband" and so on. Personally, I like playing you guys, it's a damn good challenge. but yeah, IMO the problem right now is primarily in the head's of the redd soldiers, and can be solved with just a little bit of effort put in by everyone to practice and get their head in the game. There's no hype for battlenights anymore here. Though, MCC might play a big part in that. Nobody wants to get on and play matchmaking, and not many people have a solid repertoire of customs. Which, of course, leads to less recruits because there's less people playing matchmaking, which leads to playing the same teams that people THINK they can't beat, leading to more demoralization... well, i'm sure you can see the pattern by now.

it's like I always say, 90% of fc's problems can be solved by just getting on and playing halo.