Quote Originally Posted by WSxAngel View Post
BlackDragon never made it as an FM. He became innactive before we officially initiated the ranks. Black Dragon never saw an FC battlefield.

One Diamond was the Blue Five-Star for two wars I think, both the one that ended in March '07 and May '07. During that time, I received my first officer position, Colonel, and then was immediately promoted to 4-Star after my performance on a thursday night battle, in which I got over 100 kills with two different sniper rifles on Headlong.

I was a low officer when FC began, but was promoted into High Command around March '08, possibly April '08. (I had transferred from Blue, so they were reluctant at first to give me a high rank. It wasn't until I showed initiative for the advanced boot camps that they began to give me promotions. Eri was a Captain at that time, and every time he was promoted after that, I was given his previous rank. It was a pattern back then.

As for the war that Eri and I co-Field Marshal'd, I believe it was put on hiatus for about three weeks, during that time Eri and I rebuilt the army unit system and even housed an in-army tournament between the newly formed battalions. I do believe Blackheart won that tournament, which would mark its first tested victory. When KillerGunny was Field Marshal, I do believe it was during that same war, or perhaps before the start of the next war.

It's all a mess. I need more specific questions to jog my memory.

The war that Red lost and its capital was Last Resort, I was Field Marshal all by myself.
After it was put on hiatus for three weeks, did the war continue? Do you remember during what time KillerGunny was FM? Was it during the time of Forerunner Conflict: Origins, where the community underwent a "great depression"? Was it before it? After? Was Raz active at the time?

Those specific enough? xD

Quote Originally Posted by WSxAngel View Post
If that's the last H2 battle, then I can assume that Red won that last war? Who would be the 5-Star General at that time?

I was originally told:

• August 14, 2006: At 5:55 PM EST, an epic battle held on Waterworks was played.

Is this the correct date? As far as I can tell, this wasn't during a war.

The earliest war I can find didn't start until Nov. 2, 2006. Was there another war that was started so quickly after the community was founded? Can anyone verify this with start/end dates for that war?