Hybrid View

Re: Changing the Community for the Better

I think this is a great idea, but I'm more for 2 weeks as opposed to three (7 days might not be a lot but 21 is over half a month lol). I did actually quote your Skype message about this in the WC meeting but it may have been overlooked. However, this is a solution worthy of discussion, especially given the recent update. Thanks for putting the thread together, Nervy.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Re: Changing the Community for the Better

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    I think this is a great idea, but I'm more for 2 weeks as opposed to three (7 days might not be a lot but 21 is over half a month lol). I did actually quote your Skype message about this in the WC meeting but it may have been overlooked. However, this is a solution worthy of discussion, especially given the recent update. Thanks for putting the thread together, Nervy.
    I like the idea this thread presents, and also agree 3 weeks may be a little to much. Because not many people were around for the war that lasted over a year. Might I add it also lasted over a year with the 1 week system.

Thread Information