View Poll Results: Should the Boltshot be banned?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 51.92%
  • No

25 48.08%

Threaded View

Let's ban the Boltshot

Everyone I have talked to thinks it's cheap and unfair. It doesn't take skill to use. It is just a pocket shotty that you can spawn with. If you are one shot you can pull out the boltshot hide in a corner for a second charge it up and 1sk your opponent and get a free kill that wasn't deserved. The fact that you spawn with 1sk weapon is ridiculous.

I believe that battle night would be much more enjoyable without it.

So what I have done is created a poll. So should the Boltshot be banned?

EDIT by Myth:
    Be aware that the only way to remove the boltshot is via forcing the secondary weapon to be a Magnum. This has the consequence of banning the plasma pistol as well, and also makes using the Firepower perk (which allows you to have 2 primary weapons) impossible.

Vanilla Conflict is already a gametype we have which features preset loadouts and removes the boltshot from the game, as well.
    EDIT by EagleOne:
    Banning the Boltshot is not removing it, it's treating it like we do with tea-bagging. We tell people you're not allowed to use it in FC Battle Nights. Make it a restricted weapon. That means players just have to use other Loadouts without it. Then you can use firepower and the plasma pistol.

Eagle out.
    EDIT by Nicholas:
    I like applesauce
    Last edited by Anarchy; 07-22-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Thread Information